• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Trying to get a dog

Buying pets is pretty evil anyway you put it. Like a living thing should be able to own another living thing, disgusting.

Not to go all new age and woke on you but it is just the modern form of slavery. Also the cnuts with the extendable leads, fcuk off and die please.
upload_2021-4-18_7-38-46.png
Don't knock it till you've tried it.

Buying pets is pretty evil anyway you put it. Like a living thing should be able to own another living thing, disgusting.

Not to go all new age and woke on you but it is just the modern form of slavery. Also the cnuts with the extendable leads, fcuk off and die please.

Same as enslaving animals to eat them and use their bodies for products :(

There’s so many domesticated animals that need homes otherwise they would be killed. I think rescue animals to care for is a noble thing to do, but I agree that the way we breed and discard them is disgusting.

Same as enslaving animals to eat them and use their bodies for products :(

There’s so many domesticated animals that need homes otherwise they would be killed. I think rescue animals to care for is a noble thing to do, but I agree that the way we breed and discard them is disgusting.

Seeing how some farm animals are intensively reared and inhumanely killed is almost enough to put me off eating any meat.

er, last few posts, wasn't sure whether to say or not... :p
Just got back from Cornwall and there were more dogs than people (ok, slight exaggeration, but so many dogs).
Also picking up our new puppy a week tomorrow... Yikes.

Seeing how some farm animals are intensively reared and inhumanely killed is almost enough to put me off eating any meat.

I've witnessed this first-hand, including in 'Red Tractor approved' and 'RSPCA approved' farms in the UK right now. It's absolutely heartbreaking how these sentient living beings are treated and murdered so we can have a few moments palate pleasure. Notwithstanding the unimaginable cruelty these being suffer, the impact on our health and the environment is massive. If anyone is willing to see for themselves, there are some very informative documentaries to watch, including:

Seaspiracy - https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/81014008
Earthlings - http://www.nationearth.com/
Cowspiracy - https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/80033772

Jesus, we had gammon for dinner tonight as well.

We do try and eat veggie 3 times a week. I fully approve of veganism and look forward to it becoming easier.

Happy to help you with that mate. Eating a plant-based diet has never been easier. I've been vegan three years and my diet is more varied than it's ever been. I try to eat healthy most of the time but still manage to eat brick like burgers, pizza, hot dogs, cakes, ice cream etc!

Apologies for hijacking the thread slightly.

Happy to help you with that mate. Eating a plant-based diet has never been easier. I've been vegan three years and my diet is more varied than it's ever been. I try to eat healthy most of the time but still manage to eat brick like burgers, pizza, hot dogs, cakes, ice cream etc!

Apologies for hijacking the thread slightly.

Don't apologise for hijacking the thread, these dog owners are all scumbags.

I like the health benefits to going vegan. Not fussed about the environment though I do like innovation.

A friend of a friend agreed to buy a Beagle puppy from a picture... met up with someone in a layby for the exchange... now the dog is growing and seems to have a Beagle's head on a greyhound's body. Idiot.
Who would have thought exchanging something with a stranger in a lay-by could end badly..

Back