• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

These shining examples of 'white supremacy' have been labelled "Y'all Qaeda" by tinterwebz and I think it's perfect. Civil war is looming as a real posibility over there though.

Hopefully the authorities can make examples of these my tits and deter any future plans. Back-to-back 20 year sentences sounds like what they'll get.

View attachment 9619

When you see the mugshots of some of the ISIS types who have tried to harm the UK - they look alike bar the skin pigmentation. Thick as feck.

These shining examples of 'white supremacy' have been labelled "Y'all Qaeda" by tinterwebz and I think it's perfect. Civil war is looming as a real posibility over there though.

Hopefully the authorities can make examples of these my tits and deter any future plans. Back-to-back 20 year sentences sounds like what they'll get.

View attachment 9619

They're good people too, you know. Inbred, but good.

Donnie likes to be on the cover of Time. Savage.
Ej49XhoU0AUh9jT

What the actual fudge.

If everyone knew something you wouldn't have to actually say it.

Predictions about the future aren't facts. That's not how facts work.

If it was right that the safety of all involved could easily be achieved how did Trump end up with the virus in the first place? The very statement that you think it's easy is a reason to cancel an in person debate as it shows just how reckless and ignorant you are.

Nevermind the childish name calling.

What the actual fudge.

If everyone knew something you wouldn't have to actually say it.

Predictions about the future aren't facts. That's not how facts work.

If it was right that the safety of all involved could easily be achieved how did Trump end up with the virus in the first place? The very statement that you think it's easy is a reason to cancel an in person debate as it shows just how reckless and ignorant you are.

Nevermind the childish name calling.
And ironically Stapien has coronavirus himself.

Back