• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

I wonder how this ties in with Justice Kennedy retiring early and his son (Deutche Bank) giving DT all those loans when no one else would.

Has anyone read 'Dark Towers/Enrich'? I must stick that on my ever-growing must read list.

if anyone thinks these tax implications will make even the smallest impact on Trump's bid for 2020, then i think you may have missed the last 5 years. Absolutely nothing will happen.

This is the thing for me. It’s a sad reflection on our species that even with this coming out, millions will justify it and still vote for him. Specifically the ones most affected by him not paying taxes

This is the thing for me. It’s a sad reflection on our species that even with this coming out, millions will justify it and still vote for him. Specifically the ones most affected by him not paying taxes

If he gets another four years that country is fecked. A conservative SC destroying the lives of anyone that isn't a heterosexual Christian, preferably white, and a patriotic education reform to further dumb down a population that already has a considerable portion of complete idiots.

remember when it was "Yeh but the Republicans are fairly sensible, they'll keep Trump in check he won't be like this as an actual President".

good times.

remember when it was "Yeh but the Republicans are fairly sensible, they'll keep Trump in check he won't be like this as an actual President".

good times.

Wouldn't matter if it was Trump, Pence or fudging Kanye West in charge, businesses run that country just like they do most other capitalist nations.

Trump is just the perfect distraction and does what he's fudging told.

if anyone thinks these tax implications will make even the smallest impact on Trump's bid for 2020, then i think you may have missed the last 5 years. Absolutely nothing will happen.
It might change a few minds and it all helps.

However the thing with Trump, and indeed all populists, is that there is no substance to them. He is a work of fiction, and bit by bit news stories like this chip away at the public image he projects until eventually the whole thing crumbles and even his most ardent supporters will desert him. This is a pattern that repeats over and over throughout history. In this case, I think the election may happen first and his base will certainly vote for him, but bad news stories like this on top of everything else that has gone before will change enough minds to make a difference. Nothing may happen to him legally until next year, but the polls, the results of the midterms, even the recent Wisconsin election during the pandemic show a dwindling of support.

Not paying tax is the headline grabber so far, but the real story is the debt. Who owns him?

Back