• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

It is interesting your post.

If you had believed the popular media and oh so right on celebrities then corbyn would have walked the last election because brexit was such a stupid idea. But Johnson won and won big by doubling down on his commitment to it.

I know nothing really of American politics, im just an outsider looking in.

I maintain my absolute disgust in Trump. How and i have seen with my own eyes him take the tinkle out of the disabled of which i will become.

His language towards gay and minority groups is not what i expect from a president. Will be interested to see if what you say comes true.

Thanks for the reply.

Trump is and can be a bit of dingdong but he's also up against people who are also dingdongs.. His economy during the three years prior to Covid would've seen him walk the November election..He's not against the minorities like he's portrayed..

On UK elections..IMO...Corbyn lost the election because he ran on an anti white man British campaign, he couldn't make a speech without mentioning BAME communities and minority rights and that the English are racists by implication... He also annoyed many in the Establishment with his pro Palestine, anti Israel stance.

Johnson, like Corbyn is an open border globalist but he ran with a fraudulent, pro white British, tough on immigration blah blah campaign..

Corbyn with his diversity crowd
501F274600000578-0-image-a-8_1536832280305.jpg

Johnson with his best buddy Rothy.
Ee5l9QtXkAA-wSd

Dangerous rubbish to suggest that many blacks will turn their backs on the Democrats? Blacks have to vote Democrat because if they don't then they ain't black, is that what you mean?

Elitist Liberalism is dangerous.

No, in your myopic view that is what you see in the reply.
The way you speak for black America is amusing in one sense.
As for your "black have to vote democrat or they ain't black" accusation, let me be very clear; that is how YOU view things. Black and white. YOU turn everything into a race issue.

And again. A double-down merchant I see. Pathetic.

in the post above, you question another poster for how he speaks for black america. yet the quote i highlighted was literally how biden was speaking for black america given their lack of thought diversity.

in the post above, you question another poster for how he speaks for black america. yet the quote i highlighted was literally how biden was speaking for black america given their lack of thought diversity.

And?
It was pathetic when Biden said it and it remains pathetic when anyone says it. If you are trying to claim preferential treatment for one group over another, I can assure you that if Joe Biden was posting such things on the GG forum, I'd let him know my thoughts too.

What point are you TRYING to make? Stop shuffling about and make it.

And?
It was pathetic when Biden said it and it remains pathetic when anyone says it. If you are trying to claim preferential treatment for one group over another, I can assure you that if Joe Biden was posting such things on the GG forum, I'd let him know my thoughts too.

Biden apologised too if I recall.

And?

Like I said above and numerous times before. Racists are afraid to stand up for their views. On message boards like this at least. I'd have more respect for them and be willing to attempt to debate if they came clean but they won't. They're pussies.

Like I said above and numerous times before. Racists are afraid to stand up for their views. On message boards like this at least. I'd have more respect for them and be willing to attempt to debate if they came clean but they won't. They're pussies.

Agreed. In fact, they are the first to start bleating and weeping! Been that way for decades mate. Of course, and to be clear, this is a GENERAL comment...

That the tweet appears to suggest that being in support of it is racist - it's clearly not.

Take a couple of minutes out of your busy schedule to watch the whole three minute video of racist undertones;

Aside from the fact that couple are probably a mirror image of yourself in that they think they're above Joe Normal with their highly paid legal jobs, big house, chinos etc.They reacted to a BLM protest by pointing guns at the PEACEFUL protesters. It's called ingrained racism, same kind that many on here including yourself support despite having the balls to admit it.

Take a couple of minutes out of your busy schedule to watch the whole three minute video of racist undertones;

Aside from the fact that couple are probably a mirror image of yourself in that they think they're above Joe Normal with their highly paid legal jobs, big house, chinos etc.They reacted to a BLM protest by pointing guns at the PEACEFUL protesters. It's called ingrained racism, same kind that many on here including yourself support despite having the balls to admit it.
Care to point out what they say that's racist?

lol so many snowflakes here think its ok to accuse others of being racists with zero evidence just because they share different political views

Care to point out what they say that's racist?

The key word you’re failing to understand the meaning of in my post is “undertones”. Can be defined as an underlying quality or feeling.

Like i’ve said before, it seems most racists prefer not to admit it out loud, to a non sympathetic audience. It’s an under the table kind of trait. However it’s easy to spot to even a half trained eye.

The key word you’re failing to understand the meaning of in my post is “undertones”. Can be defined as an underlying quality or feeling.

Like i’ve said before, it seems most racists prefer not to admit it out loud, to a non sympathetic audience. It’s an under the table kind of trait. However it’s easy to spot to even a half trained eye.

I would have thought that brandishing a high calibre assault rifle and a pistol at the protesters even outside their house would give most an inkling as to their standpoint on these matters even to the most naive?

The zoning part has huge undertones of racism in my opinion.

The protecting of property against potential rioting does not. I would 100% protect my home if the town was continuing to experience an element of Mob mentality within its protesting regardless of what was being protested.

Or maybe you're just seeing tigers

Back