• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

his policies are actually bad imo - but not as bad as biden's will be.

he got elected on the promise of smaller government (more freedom, more wealth etc) - whilst he may have reduced taxes, hes actually increased government spending (even pre-covid), and money printing. funny this didnt get criticised in the recent dnc - because no doubt the dems probably plan to increase government spending even more. you only have to look at states like california to see what the result of bloated government is, and imo its a much shorter journey from claifornia to venezuela than people think or realise.

I'd not waste your time with that one, he's got it bad ....

We had the Red Wall collapse here in the 2019 UK general election... The US election 2020 is about to see the Black Wall come down ....

Biden's fine by me with Harris as a running mate.

I think that's a very clear statement that he plans to be centrist. There were plenty of left-leaning candidates he could have chosen but didn't.

i wouldnt read too much into the kamala harris pick. given that biden made it clear he would pick a woman of colour earlier in the year - that meant it was 50/50 between harris and pocahontas

We had the Red Wall collapse here in the 2019 UK general election... The US election 2020 is about to see the Black Wall come down ....

What does that mean?

I have spoken with two seemingly sanr Americans who both said they would vote for him. I cant stand the man but i do wonder if the usva shy ?trump vote much like the shy tories in the uk.

i wouldnt read too much into the kamala harris pick. given that biden made it clear he would pick a woman of colour earlier in the year - that meant it was 50/50 between harris and pocahontas
I don't think she would take the position without being able to influence policy though.

She's very, very ambitious and just being Biden's puppet for four years will not stand her in good stead to be President one day. If he was going to go all Sanders on her, she'd be better off refusing the role and coming back later - she's bright enough to know that.

Biden's fine by me with Harris as a running mate.

I think that's a very clear statement that he plans to be centrist. There were plenty of left-leaning candidates he could have chosen but didn't.
I like Harris too. She parked her moderate boots at the door of the Senate, and has been ranked the most liberal senator in some rankings since she's joined that house. Biden's platform is very progressive in comparison to anything that has gone before so I'm happy with all of that, especially on the environment. She'll go after Trump too.

What does that mean?

I have spoken with two seemingly sanr Americans who both said they would vote for him. I cant stand the man but i do wonder if the usva shy ?trump vote much like the shy tories in the uk.

The 90% Black vote for the Democrats is no longer assured .. Many Blacks are outraged by the Democrats and know that the Trump three years prior to the Covid was an improvement..

The 90% Black vote for the Democrats is no longer assured .. Many Blacks are outraged by the Democrats and know that the Trump three years prior to the Covid was an improvement..

Hhahahahaha I can't wait to not see you after this election sees one term trump return to a life of failed property deals. You can crawl back under your racist rock and polish your gun for a few years.

You are a right wing racist who watches Tucker Carlson on Fox News. You choose not to reply to difficult questions posted from other members. Like all racists you won't even have the guts to come out and admit it. (you're not alone in that regard on glory glory).

I absolutely guarantee you the black vote goes Biden's way. IF that doesn't happen will you agree to stopping posting on here for say two years? I'll do likewise if Trump wins. Deal?

What total, and utter, conjecture.

You're just spouting a collection of ill-associated words which support a view you want to be correct. No reference points whatsoever. This is not debate or discussion on your part, it is false rhetoric, the likes of which are usually heard in echo-chambers occupied by one person.

I cannot stop you having your opinions, but I will absolutely call you out on this dangerous rubbish you throw up here every so often.

I suppose a cheap, tacky swing was worth more than getting your facts right. Susan Rice was the other candidate. So as you can get your cheap prejudicial jabs in accurately, I've supplied a Washington Post story to help you. Never say that GG "lefties" don't try to help everyone on their chosen path...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...666a12-d5f3-11ea-aff6-220dd3a14741_story.html

I like Harris too. She parked her moderate boots at the door of the Senate, and has been ranked the most liberal senator in some rankings since she's joined that house. Biden's platform is very progressive in comparison to anything that has gone before so I'm happy with all of that, especially on the environment. She'll go after Trump too.

Unlike some of the brainiacs here, I think it is obvious Harris is in for several reasons, not the least of which that she will be helping shape policy and is potentially "step-in" material given Biden's age. she is not without controversy, but where she will gain friends (especially within The Lincoln Project, who I believe are a key ingredient in this election) is with her "tough on law and order" stance, which will appeal to moderates as well as right-wingers.

Unlike some of the brainiacs here, I think it is obvious Harris is in for several reasons, not the least of which that she will be helping shape policy and is potentially "step-in" material given Biden's age. she is not without controversy, but where she will gain friends (especially within The Lincoln Project, who I believe are a key ingredient in this election) is with her "tough on law and order" stance, which will appeal to moderates as well as right-wingers.
Their ads are scathing as they know the beast from the inside. Every little helps and it'll be needed.

Biden is not a shoe-in as some MSM would have you believe. The polls look good but in the key states it is way too close for comfort.

In saying that there are a few other states not in this list that are tossups, and they were not in play last time out. Texas of all places. Biden wins Texas and that's the ball game.

Their ads are scathing as they know the hunk of burning love from the inside. Every little helps and it'll be needed.

Biden is not a shoe-in as some MSM would have you believe. The polls look good but in the key states it is way too close for comfort.

In saying that there are a few other states not in this list that are tossups, and they were not in play last time out. Texas of all places. Biden wins Texas and that's the ball game.

I agree.
This is no slam-dunk. Eyes on the prize and get the job done.
The level of rhetoric used by some of them earlier was scary; it is a few pages from the playbook of 1939.

I dont live in America and have only visited once.

From the outside it seems the is universal hatred of Trump from the black community. I was wondering if the is a shy black Trump vote. Bit like in this country you have the shy conservative vote.

For the record i hate trump and dont consider him a fit leader.

I dont live in America and have only visited once.

From the outside it seems the is universal hatred of Trump from the black community. I was wondering if the is a shy black Trump vote. Bit like in this country you have the shy conservative vote.

For the record i hate trump and dont consider him a fit leader.

The number of black conservatives and supporters of Trump is growing ...When I say that the Black Wall will come down, I mean it only has to come down 10-15% points and the Democrats will lose seats ..

President Trump is by far the most most popular Republican Leader among black Americans and he's not viewed by many of them in the way the Liberals will have us believe.

My point is that President Trump has done more for Black American Conservatism than any other previous Republican Leader...He is the most inclusive President..

The number of black conservatives and supporters of Trump is growing ...When I say that the Black Wall will come down, I mean it only has to come down 10-15% points and the Democrats will lose seats ..

President Trump is by far the most most popular Republican Leader among black Americans and he's not viewed by many of them in the way the Liberals will have us believe.

My point is that President Trump has done more for Black American Conservatism than any other previous Republican Leader...He is the most inclusive President..

It is interesting your post.

If you had believed the popular media and oh so right on celebrities then corbyn would have walked the last election because brexit was such a stupid idea. But Johnson won and won big by doubling down on his commitment to it.

I know nothing really of American politics, im just an outsider looking in.

I maintain my absolute disgust in Trump. How and i have seen with my own eyes him take the tinkle out of the disabled of which i will become.

His language towards gay and minority groups is not what i expect from a president. Will be interested to see if what you say comes true.

Thanks for the reply.

What total, and utter, conjecture.

You're just spouting a collection of ill-associated words which support a view you want to be correct. No reference points whatsoever. This is not debate or discussion on your part, it is false rhetoric, the likes of which are usually heard in echo-chambers occupied by one person.

I cannot stop you having your opinions, but I will absolutely call you out on this dangerous rubbish you throw up here every so often.

Dangerous rubbish to suggest that many blacks will turn their backs on the Democrats? Blacks have to vote Democrat because if they don't then they ain't black, is that what you mean?

Elitist Liberalism is dangerous.

Back