• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Best captcha yet.

EamthlMVcAELuM3

I decided maybe due to all the stuff going on in the world not to really pay much attention to the US now or its politics. All I will do is sit back and see how the next election unfolds without looking too much into the whys and what nots and see if the US elect Trump again, and if they do will be of the opinion that the country is truly broken.

I'm a bit concerned that everybody pointing and laughing at an old guy because he can't descend a ramp or raise a glass with one hand might take away from the attention given to the insanely hateful things he says and does....

I tend to agree, although no one would've if it wasn't for said old guy's tendency to deny, lie and twist every undisputable fact to fit his own narcissitic fantasy.

Plus of course he has a history of mocking other people's illnesses - perceived or real - so I don't really feel that sorry for him.

The times on those two tweets - are they local time to him? So he’s was tweeting all through the night?

IMO he simply does whatever he can to make sure he's reelected. I don't think he cares that much about what these symbols mean or the symbolism of making a Hitler pose, it’s just stuff he thinks he needs to do to achieve his personal goal.

If doing a Pol Pot impersonation would get him reelected, I'm sure he'd do that too. There's just more votes available by appealing to far right extremists these days.

IMO he simply does whatever he can to make sure he's reelected. I don't think he cares that much about what these symbols mean or the symbolism of making a Hitler pose, it’s just stuff he thinks he needs to do to achieve his personal goal.

If doing a Pol Pot impersonation would get him reelected, I'm sure he'd do that too. There's just more votes available by appealing to far right extremists these days.
This is it in a nutshell. He's a cornered rat and will face prosecution in 7 months if he is not reelected. There will plenty of further investigations, but he's already on the hook for a number of crimes. The clock is ticking and it is unfortunately attached to an orange bomb. Think of the absolute worst thing he could do and expect that.

As for the Nazi symbol, I would bet that is Miller's guiding hand at the wheel, as it has been for the most racist messages and policies. He is a modern-day nazi acting out all his little fascist wet dreams.

This is it in a nutshell. He's a cornered rat and will face prosecution in 7 months if he is not reelected. There will plenty of further investigations, but he's already on the hook for a number of crimes. The clock is ticking and it is unfortunately attached to an orange bomb. Think of the absolute worst thing he could do and expect that.

As for the Nazi symbol, I would bet that is Miller's guiding hand at the wheel, as it has been for the most racist messages and policies. He is a modern-day nazi acting out all his little fascist wet dreams.
He will pardon himself on the way out of the door.

Of course, it's entirely possible that he crimes again between the pardon and actually getting out of the door - I wouldn't put that past him.

He will pardon himself on the way out of the door.

Of course, it's entirely possible that he crimes again between the pardon and actually getting out of the door - I wouldn't put that past him.
Yeah I could see him resigning if he lost, and Pence giving him a blanket pardon like Ford/Nixon. There will be a legal challenge on this if Pence is implicated in any of the crimes too, which he is.

Last edited:
Back