• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Remember when it was all going to be ok when Trump was elected because Paul Ryan and other sensible Republicans were going to be there to ensure some level of normality...

good times.

Right!
Instead they took one brief look at the dumpster fire and thought "fudge THIS I am offski!"
A bit like Cameron really...

It's actually terrifying to think there's someone in power who described the 70 something year old male ending up in intensive care as falling harder than he was pushed. There isn't really a defence of that is there? A master of stoking the fire when calm and reasoned words are needed. How does he have the energy to be so consistently cretinous?

As StephenH mentioned above (but I would've felt odd "liking" the post), you can only see things getting worse in a serious way over there.

I’m sure these Karens will be there to help MAGA!

Back