• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Wow, I didnt notice the blood under his head the first time I saw that on the news. You can also tell that one cop after is thinking "what dingdonghead just did that!?"

the reference to age is to underline what little threat he could have been to a platoon of fully armed and tactically trained people

the reference to age is to underline what little threat he could have been to a platoon of fully armed and tactically trained people
I get that, my point was more about the inability of millennials to use the language bequeathed to them correctly.

I think Trump's obviously wrong here, but what was that response about?

Do Antifa have an ageist membership policy?

When he's not golfing, he spends most of his day watching right wing news channels and tweeting about what they're saying (you obviously have a lot of spare time when you're POTUS).

Today he was watching OANN because Fox have become too liberal (ie. one of their presenters didn't have their tongue firmly jammed up Trump's butt) and they ran some loony conspiracy piece on this.

Exactly. Surprises me how many here like to shout like Trump about ANTIFA. If you're not against fascism then... i dont know what to say really. short memories some...

EZXTRU5WsAAHhRQ.jpg
Looks more like they're distinguishing themselves from civilians with the use of uniform and attacking military targets to me. If Antifa did that I'd have no issue with them.

Lol he's going more and more senile by the day.

Is right about Biden though, who seems to be parading round as though he's been a career reformer. He's been a senator for what 30 years plus VP for 8 years and barely done anything in these areas yet takes the high ground. I mean he's still never apologised for the crime bill which set in motion many of these events with increasing incarceration.

Lol he's going more and more senile by the day.

Is right about Biden though, who seems to be parading round as though he's been a career reformer. He's been a senator for what 30 years plus VP for 8 years and barely done anything in these areas yet takes the high ground. I mean he's still never apologised for the crime bill which set in motion many of these events with increasing incarceration.

he was spot on about Biden. The lack of politician in him does work in his favour sometimes, as a career politician would probably have had a more diplomatic dig.

Back