• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Antifa have never missed an opportunity to go round smashing up people's property.. They have also been attacking people who show that they're supporters of Trump . They've been turning up at Trump rallies, picking out easy targets for physical attacks...There's a few of you on here that have been condoning this action for quite some time now, stating it's okay to punch whom they deem to be Nazis..

Well done, the Mayoress of Atlanta Keisha Lance Bottoms :)eek:democrat :D) for telling it like it is...

What is your point?

A good friend of mine text late last night really upset saying that the whole places is an utter mess. Now I’m not saying it hasn’t always been but this person is very level so for them to reach out in such an emotional way it must be bad.

Ok. So, people protesting in support of George Floyd.

What am I missing?

The way i see it is any mass gathering at a time of necessary social distancing is ignorant of the spread of a disease that has no interest in politics. As such, making a choice to engage in such a gathering is being wreckless with everyone's health. That has nothing to do with race and everything to do with choice. Anyone taking part in those gatherings in London (and any other gathering for any reason) are choosing to risk killing other people.

I feel like I'm missing something from my privileged white middle class onlooker position

What am I missing?

The way i see it is any mass gathering at a time of necessary social distancing is ignorant of the spread of a disease that has no interest in politics. As such, making a choice to engage in such a gathering is being wreckless with everyone's health. That has nothing to do with race and everything to do with choice. Anyone taking part in those gatherings in London (and any other gathering for any reason) are choosing to risk killing other people.

I feel like I'm missing something from my privileged white middle class onlooker position

Problem is it’s White middle class onlookers that love that kinda protest

Just look at Corbyn brother

#AllLivesMatter

What am I missing?

You might have missed Diane Abbott's rather unhelpful intervention via twitter yesterday.

I wonder if she was aware of the planned gathering in London before she chirped up?

You might have missed Diane Abbott's rather unhelpful intervention via twitter yesterday.

I wonder if she was aware of the planned gathering in London before she chirped up?

What did she say?

She is another who does the black cause no help whatsoever.

Back