• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Troy Parrott

I'd love to see Troy take a step forward mentally on international duty this week, a few good performances and we all win. Those couple of years left on his contract will go fast.

fudge wimbledon and their bricky little team. No sympathy for them glad they are gone. Or do you forget what they did to mabbut and stevens? Mabbut could havd lost his eye.

So mk dons welcome.

That was not Wimbledon, that was John Fashunu

I thought he was going to let his talent go to waste but I'm now becoming more optimistic about his future.
Of course there's a big difference between doing it for a few games in League One and doing in the Premier League, but it's a good start.

I thought he was going to let his talent go to waste but I'm now becoming more optimistic about his future.
Of course there's a big difference between doing it for a few games in League One and doing in the Premier League, but it's a good start.

Games fudging matter more than level.

We wasted an Academy generation under Poch, you have to loan players out where they get to play.

Skipp & Sess last year, Parrott, Whiteman, Etete and hopefully a couple more this year is the right model.

We wasted an Academy generation under Poch, you have to loan players out where they get to play.

Skipp & Sess last year, Parrott, Whiteman, Etete and hopefully a couple more this year is the right model.
I agree 100%, they'll learn more playing proper football games than training with the first team.
It seems we are starting to pick the right clubs as well for the loans.

I agree 100%, they'll learn more playing proper football games than training with the first team.
It seems we are starting to pick the right clubs as well for the loans.

It's not just playing. For many of the kidsthey've been living in a bubble. Training at one of the best complexes in europe, everything laid on a plate for them. Results are secondary to development. Going on loan is a chance to experience the other side. People playing to pay their mortgage, where every point matters. Training in a park. Where if you aren't pulling your weight, your team mates will let you know in no uncertain terms. That this will probably be your destination if you don't make it.
Think the mental development is just as important as the games themselves.

Showing the right attitude in those matches as well. Shows good intent.

Poch well and truly got that wrong.

I am bit concerned for Tanganga that he might fall by the way side.

fudge wimbledon and their bricky little team. No sympathy for them glad they are gone. Or do you forget what they did to mabbut and stevens? Mabbut could havd lost his eye.

You got it! Vinnie was an out and out thug, shocking the way he broke Stevens leg. No sympathy for Wimbledon at all, delighted if Parrot score bundles for MK Dons.

It's not just playing. For many of the kidsthey've been living in a bubble. Training at one of the best complexes in europe, everything laid on a plate for them. Results are secondary to development. Going on loan is a chance to experience the other side. People playing to pay their mortgage, where every point matters. Training in a park. Where if you aren't pulling your weight, your team mates will let you know in no uncertain terms. That this will probably be your destination if you don't make it.
Think the mental development is just as important as the games themselves.

Ive read Harry Kane made a comment about how different he saw the world when he as playing with men who had to get results to secure their livelihood rather than playing in development football.

Seems to have a more hardworking attitude now. Make it happen, Troy!

“I was doing well at the start of the season, and if I’m being honest, I fell off a little bit into the middle of the season,” Parrott revealed when speaking at a pre-match press conference. “There was no one thing that changed..“But I just realised I couldn’t sit around and let it go by. I needed to make every time I was on the pitch count, and give it 110% every game.

“Ultimately, you get one shot at it, and I want to be a footballer. I want to play at a high level, and I realised that I couldn’t just let it go by. “Form comes into it a little bit, and confidence. But I’ve come to terms with it.. If I run the way I do, and if I give it 110% the rest will look after itself.

“Form is temporary, and giving 110% every week is something that I can choose to do. It’s my choice if I want to do that every week or not. And that’s what I want to do.”

https://punditarena.com/football/andrewdempsey/troy-parrott-mk-dons-form/

Back