• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Troy Parrott

Not that we should judge, but recent coverage of the company he keeps suggests that TP might well not fulfill his potential...

What company is he keeping? Feel I might have missed something

He’s mates with some of the biggest scumbags in Ireland. Lads who are associated with a gang involved in a drugs feud that killed dozens of people over the last few years and that have one of the biggest operations in Europe.

I know someone who knew Parrott and he reckoned it was 50/50 if Parrott would be a pro footballer or a pro scumbag.

He’s mates with some of the biggest scumbags in Ireland. Lads who are associated with a gang involved in a drugs feud that killed dozens of people over the last few years and that have one of the biggest operations in Europe.

I know someone who knew Parrott and he reckoned it was 50/50 if Parrott would be a pro footballer or a pro scumbag.

Is there any real confirmation of this, other than knowing someone who 'knew' Parrott? Rumour and lies can be self-perpetuating

Is there any real confirmation of this, other than knowing someone who 'knew' Parrott? Rumour and lies can be self-perpetuating

He’s been photographed with well known associates of the Kinahan gang. From memory, Dele also showed up in some pictures in Dubai when they were on holiday.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.the...troy-parrott-kinahan-cartel-car-millwall/amp/

It is the Sun but you don’t print this stuff without being right. There’s other stuff out there if you google it.

Sounds to me like he hangs out with the son of a dodgy individual. Neither he or Troy have a criminal record.

They're both young and have money. I don't think that automatically makes him a bad person. He's only 18 and his friendship group will likely change a lot in the years to come.

Don't think it's fair to write him off because of it. Not yet.

Last edited:
Sounds to me like he hangs out with the son of a dodgy individual. Neither he or Troy have a criminal record.

They're both young and have money. I don't think that automatically makes him a bad person. He's only 18 and his friendship group will likely change a lot in the years to come.

Don't this it's fair to write him off because of it. Not yet.

No one is writing him off but the first guy he's driving around there has been identified by the Criminal Assets Bureau as a member of the gang. CAB know their stuff. He's named in this article too by The Irish Times which is a lot more reputable than The Sun - https://www.irishtimes.com/news/cri...niel-kinahan-s-lieutenant-in-dublin-1.3840634.

It's a worry because there is a lot of smoke around Parrott for this stuff. Fingers crossed he does fulfill his potential because he has bags of it.

Don't think it's fair to write him off because of it. Not yet.

I agree with you that Troy is only 18. My worry is it will be hard to get away from these people if he even chooses to.

The aren't just normal criminals. They are a cartel. Kinehan is the money guy that's making the Fury Joshua fight happen.

They have billions.

Lee Byrne is referenced slyly in this article by the Irish state broadcaster about his father's house being seized by the Criminal Assets Bureau. I
https://www.rte.ie/news/2019/0302/1033514-byrne-organised-crime-gang/

There's a future Netflix series in this 20 years down the line with the Hutch-Kinahan war.

Back