• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Window Thread

I doubt we were planning anything until the summer.
Bring in anybody now would just be a body to train up and sit on the bench.
Depends, I read about getting Malcom on loan from Barca yesterday. That would make sense, someone we previously was interested in and has the quality to make an impact....

@Bedfordspurs makes a good call with Vardy. Sadly its never going to happen.

He's 32, too old to learn new systems and no resale value.

He runs really fast in a straight line and doesn't offer any tracking back or offensive support like Kane does, Poch wouldn't have it.

His wife's name is Rebekah and he's from Sheffield. He's a cretinous, racist clam and there is no chance in hell we'd ever sign him, thank fudge.

Unless I misread his post, I don't think he was advocating signing Vardy.

I do but I was also being sarcastic

Vardy would be Imo a good addition if he wasn't such a c%^t

He offers an alternative to how we play and he stays fit which helps

Perosnal Id rather look at a more long term solution, Werner or the lad at Genoa tick those boxes but who knows with us

CM was our biggest priority before the window (arguably before the season).

It remains so now.

Get in, for arguments sake, Rabiot, who can immediately add quality to the midfield - everything else is improved.

We have goals all across our team, we can manage without Kane and Son. IF we have a proper midfield to build from.

CM was our biggest priority before the window (arguably before the season).

It remains so now.

Get in, for arguments sake, Rabiot, who can immediately add quality to the midfield - everything else is improved.

We have goals all across our team, we can manage without Kane and Son. IF we have a proper midfield to build from.

Is this the same Rabiot that ha said we’re beneath him and PSG won’t okay now because of his attitude (admittedly he wants to leave)?

The one CM who would genuinely bring something different to the table and is worth investing in for me is NDombele... he has a combination of Dembeles strength and dribbling with a passing brain. IF we’re going for a CM then he is the one

Is this the same Rabiot that ha said we’re beneath him and PSG won’t okay now because of his attitude (admittedly he wants to leave)?

The one CM who would genuinely bring something different to the table and is worth investing in for me is NDombele... he has a combination of Dembeles strength and dribbling with a passing brain. IF we’re going for a CM then he is the one
He was just using Rabiot as an example mate, just anyone who has genuine quality in the CM position would really enhance our team - Im sure you're right about N'Dombele too. The forward positions will take care of themselves with us being very fluid, Kane or no Kane etc.....

Balancing the books is more important than a trophy...or at least holding on to our position in the Prem, that's not the case is it?.

We are in the top three and still up there with a chance..of a trophy or at least CL again.
These times are becoming rare in our History!
To dare was to do
...Lol
Anyway let's see....

A Dembele replacement is the priority.

Doucouré is my favourite mainly as he has EPL experience.
But the likes of NDombele and Rabiot or whoever are not without merit.
Still, believe we won't spend the necessary amount needed (Stadium).

Rabiot is a quality player that would enhance our midfield. It was an example and only that. Replace Rabiot with NDombele, Milner, Roy Keane, Busquets - whoever floats your boat.

The player specifically really wasnt the point.

A Dembele replacement is the priority.

Doucouré is my favourite mainly as he has EPL experience.
But the likes of NDombele and Rabiot or whoever are not without merit.
Still, believe we won't spend the necessary amount needed (Stadium).

Dacoure would be very good
Great age and profile too
But I can’t see us focusing on CM this window

Back