• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Window Thread

I really like Lucas so I think we should try as I guess most clubs are for value transfers. Someone good at a top club who has not done it for whatever reason. Malcom at Barcelona might fall into that category.

Would also look again to the championship for some signings as that has been a good hunting ground for us.

It may be simple thinking but I would like to see us go for a winner with experience of winning the biggest prizes. We are a bit light in that regard. I guess Isco has that, though not sure he started any of the finals?

Our manager having no experience winning things doesn't help in this regard. So let's get a player who has. The Naybet style signing for this group of players.

Last edited:
It may be simple thinking but I would like to see us go for a winner with experience of winning the biggest prizes. I guess Isco has that, though not sure he started any of the finals?

Our manager having no experience winning things doesn't help in this regard. So let's get a player who has. The Naybet style signing for this group of players.

Modric?

It may be simple thinking but I would like to see us go for a winner with experience of winning the biggest prizes. We are a bit light in that regard. I guess Isco has that, though not sure he started any of the finals?

Vidal

To be fair Winks was the stand out player in that win... and he was up against Modric
He was great, but to say he gave Modric the runaround is nonsense. He has great ability, but is nowhere near Modrics level. He hasn’t even managed a full season in the league yet. To have Modric guiding him in training would be the perfect combination....

He was great, but to say he gave Modric the runaround is nonsense. He has great ability, but is nowhere near Modrics level. He hasn’t even managed a full season in the league yet. To have Modric guiding him in training would be the perfect combination....

Dont disagree
Just highlighting that he was better than him that night which is what GB is actually saying (although we know he is inferring a bigger thing)

Agree. Rabiot will be out of contract though so I read? Which means other clubs will blow us out of the water on wages I would have thought. Would love to be proved wrong on that though....

He's been hawking himself around for 3/4 years yet, wouldn't surprise me if he ends up staying.

In the away game against Madrid I thought Modric gave us the runaround. It seed that we couldn’t get near him. I was mainly Eriksen(?) he was up against and I was disappointed when Modric came out on top in that battle.

Back