• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer window thread?

I would rather do what we are doing as well.
Us and dare I say Arsenal are pretty much the only ones that have done it the “right” way. By selling and making a profit and balancing the books. I’m not totally sure arsenal are in profit with theirs but I know at the start they made their money from overmars and Anelka sales which got them the invincible pretty much and they built from there.

City should win every domestic cup and trophy and if they don’t then It should be a failure.

I know it was mentioned earlier, but this ones a shocker:

West Brom close to Schurrle deal
German striker Andre Schurrle is on the verge of joining West Brom.

The Dortmund ace - formerly of Chelsea - looks set to come in on loan, just like Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge has agreed.

Bookies Ladbrokes have tonight slashed the odds on Schurrle signing for the Baggies to 6/4.

What happened to him that WBA are his best option!?

Fell out of form and was injured a bit, he got the assist in the world cup final I remember. Certainly has talent, I think he's been a bit disruptive as well.

I don't think they can have any more loans after Sturridge and Krychowiak though, is it max 2 per team?

Fell out of form and was injured a bit, he got the assist in the world cup final I remember. Certainly has talent, I think he's been a bit disruptive as well.

I don't think they can have any more loans after Sturridge and Krychowiak though, is it max 2 per team?
No more than two per season from an English team, no more than 1 per season from a single Club and no more than 4 in total in a single season.

They can loan in 2 further players if they wish but no more from Liverpool and only 1 of the 2 could come from an English club.

Wenger has confirmed it in an interview apparently that was posted on their website and has since been taken down

Yeah I think its obvious Giroud to Chelsea, Batty to Dortmund and Auba to Arsenal is going to happen today.

It will be good for two of the three, one has to wonder what on earth Dortmund are thinking though.

Anyway, DEADLINE day. What is the story going to be?
A) Moura signed early, Hotspur way lights go out, no drama, no nothing
B) Random player linked, lots of high tension all day, nothing happens?

If B) - which random player?

Arsenal want PEA

Dortmund won't let him go until they sign a replacement, they want Batbrick

Chelsea want Llorente, we are saying we want Batbrick (apparently)

It's clear we're doing this whole Llorente/Batbrick chat purely just to fudge up Arsenal and Chelsea's chances of getting new players in

Chelsea seem to have looked at Carroll, Crouch, Llorente, Dzeko, Giroud and probably a few other tall forwards. I'm not sure any will really improve them. What they need is their players to care which they seem to do every other season.

Now supposedly the Dzeko deal fell through because Chelsea won't sign long deals for over 30 players, yet the alternative seems to be Giroud, an over 30 player who wants a long deal. If they are dropping the policy, it would be funny if they went back to Dzeko, collapsing the Aubameyang deal and leaving Arsenal with an unhappy Giroud.

It must be so fudging boring having all the money in the world and spending £500m on players in about 2 years. I wouldn’t actually want to have City’s money and Arab wealth.

£55m plus on Mahrez just like that because one of your players is injured.

They thought they were getting Sanchez for free (well, ignoring wages) in the summer and were unwilling to pay to get the deal early, allowing United in. Clearly they were in the market for a wide forward. The injury has just brought the interest forward.

Back