• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/ne...-midfielder-as-club-look-to-make-room-f-31384

Inter Milan chasing Spurs midfielder as club look to make room for new signings

Inter Milan are returning to the track of Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Moussa Sissoko.

The 29-year-old French midfielder is currently performing well for Spurs but the club are looking to offload him in the summer; in order to bring in a new signing. Spurs are being linked with Ajax's van der Beek, PSG's expiring Adrien Rabiot and Valencia's Carlos Soler.

Therefore, Spurs may need to sell Sissoko; who Inter have had an eye on for some time - and see as the perfect match for Nicolo Barella, who the Nerazzurri are also increasingly keen on signing.

Another reputable Italian source....

https://www.calciomercato.com/en/ne...-midfielder-as-club-look-to-make-room-f-31384

Inter Milan chasing Spurs midfielder as club look to make room for new signings

Inter Milan are returning to the track of Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Moussa Sissoko.

The 29-year-old French midfielder is currently performing well for Spurs but the club are looking to offload him in the summer; in order to bring in a new signing. Spurs are being linked with Ajax's van der Beek, PSG's expiring Adrien Rabiot and Valencia's Carlos Soler.

Therefore, Spurs may need to sell Sissoko; who Inter have had an eye on for some time - and see as the perfect match for Nicolo Barella, who the Nerazzurri are also increasingly keen on signing.

Another reputable Italian source....

Genuinely wouldn’t want to sell.

Genuinely wouldn’t want to sell.

I really think if we strengthen properly this summer he will be back down to 4th/5th choice for CM.

Decent utility to have around, but for a good offer Id sell. Particularly if it makes room for the like of Skipp/Amos room to grow into the first team picture as well.

EDIT: On a slightly wider/similar note - I can well see a pretty big shake up this summer. A real refresh to the squad with some of the old guard being moved on...

I really think if we strengthen properly this summer he will be back down to 4th/5th choice for CM.

Decent utility to have around, but for a good offer Id sell. Particularly if it makes room for the like of Skipp/Amos room to grow into the first team picture as well.

EDIT: On a slightly wider/similar note -I can well see a pretty big shake up this summer. A real refresh to the squad with some of the old guard being moved on...

Me too, problem is we should have been in a position to do it more gradually, ah well...

EDIT: On a slightly wider/similar note - I can well see a pretty big shake up this summer. A real refresh to the squad with some of the old guard being moved on...
I hope so, then again I thought this last season. There are some who need to move on that have maybe been here too long and stagnated a little and others who just arent good enough.....

Me too, problem is we should have been in a position to do it more gradually, ah well...

I think if this season has proven anything, that previous havent, its that we can cope without our big guns. The system and the squad can handle it.

Im not sure we would have that same confidence before now.

So if Eriksen, Lamela, Alderweireld.. leave, we know we will be ok now.

I hope so, then again I thought this last season. There are some who need to move on that have maybe been here too long and stagnated a little and others who just arent good enough.....

Totally agree. I think a few in/few out, no matter the status, could do us a lot of good.

I think the cost of the overhaul (will cost us more than it would have if started earlier imo) might mean we do a lot less than we might think/expect.

Saw a story somewhere today linking Wan-Bissaka with Dortmund.....hmm, wasn't Zaha linked to Dortmund in the last days of the last window?

Agent games to force City to cough up the Wonga? You just can see Pep going for him can't you..

I think the cost of the overhaul (will cost us more than it would have if started earlier imo) might mean we do a lot less than we might think/expect.

If we sell Eriksen, as currently looks possible, we'll pull in a lot of cash to re invest.

Thats aside from the rumoured amounts sitting in the bank now unspent.

And, really, its not necessarily about buying big.

As you mention Wan-Bissaka, IMHO he would be first choice right now if he was in our squad. Cracking player, one Poch could make top class.

Overhaul? Could be a case of 3 or 4 in, and 3 or 4 out - not sure "overhaul" is quite how I see it. More "refresh".

It was reported there was as much as £100m to spend, but Poch and Levy couldnt find the players they were happy to get.

By a decent journalist who seems to have the inside line with us, but of course take it with a pinch of salt.

Can you see Levy sitting on cash ATM. Cash being king it has to be working for you. Tomorrow will sort its self.
There may be an account showing a £100m adjustment to "alarm requirements" or the like, that's more plausible.

I'm very cynical when it comes to any journalism.
Journalists will say and do anything.

Last edited:
Back