• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

So apparently Dzeko has been offered to West Ham for next season, I think he could also do a job for us, he has a good all-round game much like Kane and would probably at 33 be happy to take a back seat. Definite upgrade over Llorente in my opinion although Fernando has been decent for us.

So apparently Dzeko has been offered to West Ham for next season, I think he could also do a job for us, he has a good all-round game much like Kane and would probably at 33 be happy to take a back seat. Definite upgrade over Llorente in my opinion although Fernando has been decent for us.

Llorente to move on, leaving Levy to snap up Andy Carroll on a free.

Would rather another son like signing so someone that can play different positions upfront and someone with pace.

We don't have enough pace in the team.

POCH POWER IN SESSEGNON RACE

Mauricio Pochettino's pulling power has given Tottenham the edge in the race for Ryan Sessegnon, according to The Sun.

Despite recent relegation with Fulham, the teenager is attracting plenty of interest with Spurs pulling ahead of Man Utd and PSG.

Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane has told the club to sell 29-year-old Wales winger Gareth Bale - even if it loses them money. (Independent)

Leicester City boss Brendan Rodgers wants the club to complete a £40m deal to sign 21-year-old Belgium midfielder Youri Tielemans, who is on loan at the Foxes from Monaco. (Star)

Liverpool are keen on Bayer Leverkusen's 22-year-old Germany winger Julian Brandt. (Bild, via Calciomercato)

POCH POWER IN SESSEGNON RACE

Mauricio Pochettino's pulling power has given Tottenham the edge in the race for Ryan Sessegnon, according to The Sun.

Despite recent relegation with Fulham, the teenager is attracting plenty of interest with Spurs pulling ahead of Man Utd and PSG.

Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane has told the club to sell 29-year-old Wales winger Gareth Bale - even if it loses them money. (Independent)

Leicester City boss Brendan Rodgers wants the club to complete a £40m deal to sign 21-year-old Belgium midfielder Youri Tielemans, who is on loan at the Foxes from Monaco. (Star)

Liverpool are keen on Bayer Leverkusen's 22-year-old Germany winger Julian Brandt. (Bild, via Calciomercato)

Would love the last two to come here.

That and a new fast right back, then a couple of ones for the future like Lloyd Kelly and Daniel James/Jack Clarke.

Sessegnon has had a very hard season, but that hardly surprising given their clueless manager and I'm here for the money players. He would be a gamble but if the money wasn't too high it might be worth risking, but he'll never be a fullback as long as he's got a hole in his arse. I would prefer Brooks at Bournemouth over any other young British player and think Rice would never be sold to us unless it was part of the unholy trinitiy's exit plan.

Sessegnon has had a very hard season, but that hardly surprising given their clueless manager and I'm here for the money players. He would be a gamble but if the money wasn't too high it might be worth risking, but he'll never be a fullback as long as he's got a hole in his arse. I would prefer Brooks at Bournemouth over any other young British player and think Rice would never be sold to us unless it was part of the unholy trinitiy's exit plan.

Sessegnon is a gamble only if you expect immediate results. The plan should be to keep both Rose and Davies as well, and see him slowly emerge to replace probably Rose (who is older) over the next 2 seasons.

16m I think

Sessegnon is a gamble only if you expect immediate results. The plan should be to keep both Rose and Davies as well, and see him slowly emerge to replace probably Rose (who is older) over the next 2 seasons.

I think we can afford only 1 for the future buy and need 2 high quality players to improve or even stand still next season, we've done so well this season but its been a struggle, I'm not sure the team could do it again without an injection of readymade talent.

I think we can afford only 1 for the future buy and need 2 high quality players to improve or even stand still next season, we've done so well this season but its been a struggle, I'm not sure the team could do it again without an injection of readymade talent.

Sure. I thinking in a situation where we say brought in Ndombele and Wan-Bissaka, plus kept Eriksen and Alder. We could then use him sparingly as a 6th AM, while developing him into a proper LWB.

If we're just looking for a stop gap type player then we might as well just give Llorente another contract instead.

Agreed. I think some people forget just how young he is. There is no doubt in my mind that Sessegnon can become a left back with a ceiling at least as high as Danny Rose at his peak (and probably higher as Sessegnon has better end product than Rose). The only worry I have with Sessegnon is whether he would accept moving a little further back to play as an attacking fullback instead of a left sided attacker. I don't think that Sessegnon quite has the guile to play in that position a little further forward but his pace, power and directness could be used very effectively from the full back position. If he is prepared to play as a fullback then I think Poch would make him a full England international within two years.

Him and Aarons coming in this summer as our new left and right back options would be brilliant. That would leave us sorted in those positions for the next 6 or 7 years.

Cant help feeling this season will have been a massive learning experience for Sessegnon, one that will likely serve him very well for next season (assuming he stays in the Premier league).

Dont see him as a LB in a back 4 in the traditional sense. Can definitely see him as a wing back, as Poch has tried before, and as a straight attacking player (son replacement/supplement?). Generally though I think he is so obviously talented that he is absolutely worth buying regardless as long as the price is right.

The lads 18, already an England U21 player, was wonderful last year in the Championship (16 goals, 8 assists in 49 games, in a very tough league) and done himself a decent showing this season in a turbulent campaign including 3 managers an ever changing line up and the constant threat of relegation (2 goals and 6 assists in 31 matches)

For someone so young he is already outperforming many older than him, already has a lot of experience and still has bags of room to improve.

Putting him in a set up with someone like Poch, with the consistency or our side, with the added quality around him - I think it could be perfect for him.

Brooks looks like a real talent but is in the right place and likely will cost more than we would like to pay. The lesson with him is that we really should be more decisive with these players - we had firm interest in him before he went to Bournemouth.

Rice I agree, just wont happen. And as good a player as he looks and can be, I dont think he is what we need right now anyway.

Back