• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

If we get Clarke and Sessegnon, then surely this lad is not gonna come in as well.

Probably not though I guess you could argue that:
- Clarke replaces GKN
- Skov Olsen replaces Janssen, if we think that given his goals per game ratio he can cover CF
- Sessesnon is a long-term replacement for Rose

If we can also afford the additions we need in CM and RB, I'd be very happy with these 3 coming in...though all would be gradually eased in to first team football over the course of the season I'd expect

Arsenal will need to spend half of their summer transfer budget to bring in Celtic's Scotland defender Kieran Tierney, 22, with the left-back valued at £25m by the Scottish champions. (Telegraph)

Spurs are monitoring 19-year-old Denmark youth international Andreas Skov Olsen, who plays for FC Nordsjaelland and is valued at £15m. (Mirror)

New Juventus boss Maurizio Sarri has identified Tottenham right-back Kieran Trippier, 28, as the player he wants to make his first signing but faces tough competition from Napoli who have already made contact. (Mirror)

Wan-Bissaka set for medical
Manchester United are reportedly closing in on the £55million transfer of Crystal Palace defender Aaron Wan-Bissaka.

The Red Devils have already seen a £50m bid rejected by the Eagles for the England Under-21 international.

However, they are confident of getting an improved deal over the line and have pencilled in a medical later this week, according to The Sun.

Perisic eyeing Arsenal move
Inter Milan winger Ivan Perisic still has his heart set on a move to the Premier League, with the World Cup runner-up eager to complete a switch to Arsenal .

The Croatian has long been linked with a move to England and had been a target for Manchester United , but the Old Trafford club have now turned their attentions to signing Nicolas Pepe from Lille.

That hasn’t deterred the 30-year-old from wanting to move to the Premier League, with the former Borussia Dortmund man chasing a transfer this summer.

The Sun reports that Perisic is hopeful of completing a deal to join the Gunners, though Unai Emery’s men could face competition from Chinese clubs to land the Inter wide man.

Tottenham make rival move for Arsenal target William Saliba despite Gunners agreeing personal terms

Arsenal risk missing out on top centre-back prospect William Saliba after north London rivals Tottenham made a late move of their own for the Saint-Etienne teenager. Unai Emery is in the market for a new central defender this summer as he looks to bolster a back-line that conceded 51 goals in the Premier League last season, with Saliba identified as a huge talent for the future. The Gunners are believed to have already agreed personal terms with the 18-year-old, though are yet to agree a fee with his Ligue 1 club.

According to French newspaper L’Equipe, that has allowed Spurs to swoop in and they have already made contact with Saliba’s entourage. ADVERTISING Although he has verbally agreed to move to the Emirates and is excited by the project offered by Emery’s side, Saliba would also be open to joining Tottenham.

Spurs are well stocked at centre-back, though are looking for an upcoming, young defender – particularly if a rival club pays Toby Alderweireld’s release clause when it becomes active later this summer. Saint-Etienne want Saliba to remain at the club on loan next season even if he is sold and that would suit Spurs, though Arsenal had hoped to bring him to north London immediately.

The Gunners are also struggling to agree a fee with Saint-Etienne and are someway short of the French side’s £26million valuation – a figure Spurs are more willing to stump up. After going 18 months without making a signing, Tottenham are finally ready to splash the cash and are also targeting Lyon midfielder Tanguy Ndombele and Real Betis star Giovani Lo Celso.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/25/tott...et-william-saliba-spurs-10057325/?ito=cbshare

Super itk, I spoke to the roumanian lady who sells Big Issue in Eltham High Street and she told me we are swapping Eriksen for Pogba and have agreed personal terms with Neymar.

Emirates Marketing Project have held talks with Juventussporting director Fabio Paratici about a £44m deal to sign Portugal defender Joao Cancelo, 25. (TuttoMercatoWeb, via Star)

Tottenham move to hijack Arsenal's William Saliba transfer after £27million bid rejected
Both Mauricio Pochettino and Unai Emery like the Saint Etienne defender, but only Spurs can offer Champions League football

Tottenham are in a battle with Arsenal for £30million-rated Saint Etienne defender William Saliba.

The Gunners have been in talks with the teenager, 18, after the centre-back was identified by boss Unai Emery.

Arsenal, open to selling Shkodran Mustafi at the right price, have made an opening offer of £27million for Saliba.

But the bid from the Emirates has been rejected and now Spurs are ready to offer the 6ft 4in star Champions League football.

Mauricio Pochettino has nurtured rising stars Juan Foyth and Davinson Sanchez and is ready to make Saliba the latest player to add depth to his defence.

Saliba has three years left on his contract until 2023.

He made 16 Ligue 1 appearances last season and is yet to earn a senior cap with France – but has represented his country at Under-16, Under-17, Under-18 and Under-19 level.

He was also part of the France side that took part at the Under-20 World Cup this summer.

Spurs also count Toby Alderweireld and Jan Vertonghen among their central defensive number, with the Belgian pairing first choice during 2018-19.

But both are now the wrong side of 30, and there continues to be speculation over the long-term future of Alderweireld.

The ex-Ajax, Southampton and Atletico Madrid defender has 12 months left on his contract, but there is also a £25million release clause that runs until the final two weeks of the summer window.

However, he recently stated while on international duty that he is looking forward to next season at Spurs' new stadium, telling Dhnet.com: "I still have a contract - so I'll be there. After a few weeks of vacation, I'll have the freshness and the desire to start the season again at Tottenham ."

For the same sort of money I think I prefer the idea of the Danish lad at Sampdoria. Cant deny fudging with Arsenal sounds fun though.

Fernandes' agent set for talks
Bruno Fernandes’ agent is reportedly set to travel to London for talks over a move to Manchester United .

Tottenham are also said to be in the mix for the Portuguese midfielder, who is valued at around £70m by Sporting Lisbon.

Fernandes caught the eye with some impressive performances last season, scoring 31 goals from midfield.

He is keen on a move to the Premier League with United leading the chase as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer eyes a replacement for Ander Herrera.

The requirement for a midfielder will also intensify if Paul Pogba gets his wish and quits the club this summer.

Fernandes’ agent Miguel Pinho is believed to have held talks with both United and Tottenham in the past.

And he will be back in London again on Wednesday for further talks, reports Portuguese outlet O Jogo.

Arsenal given Tierney boost
Celtic are said to be preparing for life without Kieran Tierney.

Arsenal are ready to increase their offer for the Scotland defender to £18m.

The Daily Record reports Celtic have a list of potential replacements lined up for Tierney.

Id add Sissoko to that, theres also the possibilities of Rose, Alderweireld and Eriksen moving on.

We we sell your list I dont believe any really need replacing, if we sell any of mine they certainly will need incomings to cover.

Back