• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

That video suggests he can play left or right sided CB, but is very right side dominant.

I don't know if that one's a goer, then. We have two right-footed center-backs already (excluding Toby) - Sanchez and Foyth, with Dier also able to fill in if required. Foyth is a ball-playing right-sided center back, Sanchez is the quicker, more physical RCB.

Given that most of the top sides strive for center-backs playing on their natural sides, surely our focus should be on a left-sided center-back to rotate with and eventually succeed Verts? Unless it's a generational talent like De Ligt, of course - no idea if Andersen is that kind of talent. Youtube looks good, but...well, y'know.

How gutted would KWP be if Trippier and Aurier get replaced with 2 new RBs

KWP has not really impressed me to be honest and his potential seems to have a ceiling. If we are to push for bigger and better things you need to compare him with others in his position in the top four.

KWP has not really impressed me to be honest and his potential seems to have a ceiling. If we are to push for bigger and better things you need to compare him with others in his position in the top four.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying he deserves to be the first choice, Just how strange it must feel to be considered a promising youngster for so many years but see RBs come and go in front of you and never get to play, or even be loaned out. I wonder if he will finally get a season out on loan next year to put him in the last chance/shop window.

Random suggestion. I wonder if Poch might do what he did with Dier a few years ago, and secretly convert Luke Amos over the summer into our 2nd choice RB for next season

Why Amos, why not Foyth?

The skillset of DMs and FBs are pretty similar - it's about the most interchangeable position of the pitch. You need energy, tenancy, aggression, and to be able to play a decent ball.

Foyth is basically too big to get up and down the pitch for extended periods. He suits a more static position

Can't believe we would sell both RBs without replacements lined up.

Dimitar-Berbatov-Robbie-Keane.jpg

Back