• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

Barcelona winger Malcom could be on his way out of the Catalan giants, 12 months after signing from Bordeaux. The 22-year-old Brazilian was linked with a loan switch to Tottenham and Everton in the January transfer window. (Sport via Star)

Juventus' 25-year-old Argentina forward Paulo Dybala has confirmed he wants to remain with the Serie A champions next season, despite being linked with a move to Manchester United. (Independent)

Real Madrid need to raise 300m euros in player sales this summer. (Marca)

Manchester United and Real Madrid could challenge Tottenham for Real Betis' Argentina midfielder Giovani lo Celso, 23, this summer. (Mail)

West Ham have had an £18m bid for Portugal midfielder Andre Gomes, 25, rejected by Barcelona. The Spanish side want between £25m and £35m for Gomes, who spent last season on loan at Everton. (Sky Sports)

ODEGAARD FUTURE 'TO BE DECIDED'

Real Madrid are set to decide on the future of Martin Odegaard, who has returned to the Bernabeu after spending the season on loan at Dutch side Vitesse, report El Espanol.

The Norwegian midfielder, who joined the club as a highly-rated 15-year-old in 2014, has struggled to break into the first team.

He could depart this summer, with Ajax and Bayer Leverkusen both interested in completing a permanent deal.

Lazio star could leave
Lazio president Claudio Lotito has conceded that star player Sergej Milinkovic-Savic could leave the club this summer, CalcioMercatoreport.

The Serbian midfielder was previously linked with Man Utd, and is wanted by both Juventus and Real Madrid.

Lotito admitted that whilst the 24-year-old was not for sale, if a big offer came in they would consider it.

Luka Jovic transfer: Real Madrid target drops Premier League hint

The striker looks certain to leave Eintracht Frankfurt this summer after they failed to qualify for next season's Champions League

Eintracht Frankfurt striker Luka Jovic has dropped a big hint that he could be on his way to the Premier League .

Jovic looks to be leaving Frankfurt after the club failed to qualify for next season's Champions League.

The 21-year-old has been linked with a move to Real Madrid this summer, but left the door open to a move to England.

He admitted to German publication Die Welt that he believes the Premier League would be a suitable destination for him, but did not mention the Spanish La Liga.

Jovic said: "From my experience in the Europa League, I would say that some other leagues in Europe are more suited to me and my way of playing football.

“In terms of the physique, the Bundesliga is very demanding, but after the games against Chelsea or Inter Milan, I personally had the feeling that I could feel even better [playing] in the Premier League or Serie A.

“The way the teams play there suits me better.

"I'm looking forward to seeing my level compared to the best players in the world. One thing is clear: I want to succeed in my career."

Chelsea are one of the clubs rumoured to be keen on the Serbian, but with an impending transfer ban are unlikely to make an attempt to sign him.

The Blues are currently awaiting the result of an appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport to have the ban rescinded or shortened.

Should the appeal be successful, Chelsea could battle Madrid for Jovic's signature, with Frankfurt said to want a fee of around £52 million.

Chelsea have already begun preparing for the ban however, by extending the contracts of several players, including striker Olivier Giroud.

Madrid's interest has cooled in recent weeks though, with the players rising price tag thought to be putting them off.

Brutally cheap: Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans react to Ayoze Perez speculation as Tottenham linger
by Matt Law

According to CalcioNapoli24, via Sports Witness, Saudi Sportswashing Machine attacker Ayoze Perez is ‘one step away’ from joining Tottenham Hotspur.

The report claims that Spurs have offered £25m for a player who scored 12 Premier League goals during the 2018-19 campaign.

And it would be fair to say that the Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans are not best pleased.

This again? He always gets linked. Quite often by fans on here. Cant say Ive ever understood why...

Obviously it's the Eredivisie (and I've never actually seen him play), but this radar is promising for Bergwijn.

Screen Shot 2019-05-28 at 11.01.11 AM.png

He played against us in the 2-1 win in November, but I cant say I remember him!

Those stats are very positive though, and suggestive of just the sort of player we need.

Being the Eredivisie its possible he joins and is utter turd, or actually turns into an incredible player - usually its one of either extreme with dutch players coming to the PL!

It feels like our solution to the struggles of buying players in recent windows is to make sure our short list this summer starts off with a list of 100 odd players! Work down from there and maybe, just maybe one or two might make it by deadline day!

Would love to be the first to make a big statement signing this window.

It feels like our solution to the struggles of buying players in recent windows is to make sure our short list this summer starts off with a list of 100 odd players! Work down from there and maybe, just maybe one or two might make it by deadline day!

Just like the old days.

Or it's the media and player agents spreading nonsense as usual. I bet one out of the one hundred are actually on our radar.

I suppose we could sell Eriksen and sign another 7!
Too soon.

Seriously. I'm not sure I'll ever get over the unbridled optimism of that transfer window being dashed to pieces so quickly on the rocky shores of mediocrity. Eriksen (and to a lesser extent, Llamela) being the exception, ironically.

Back