• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

We will break these 4 players with the volume of games and the World Cup
Moura … I don’t think he is trusted, I think he is the only option left
It’s why I think the Zaniolo talk is a good fit for us

There must be some rotation.

For that to happen Conte needs players he trusts and rates highly enough. If Moura isn't that player in Conte's head then I agree with you in principle at least.

But I still think getting a player clearly better than Moura could prove difficult or expensive. If so it becomes a question of priorities.

There must be some rotation.

For that to happen Conte needs players he trusts and rates highly enough. If Moura isn't that player in Conte's head then I agree with you in principle at least.

But I still think getting a player clearly better than Moura could prove difficult or expensive. If so it becomes a question of priorities.
Oh it wouldn’t be cheap
Look at the fees for the Brazilians going around
But someone like zaniolo who theh apparently want to sell on a loan to buy would be perfect

Oh it wouldn’t be cheap
Look at the fees for the Brazilians going around
But someone like zaniolo who theh apparently want to sell on a loan to buy would be perfect

There are options we probably can sign if we're willing to spend real money on another attacker. Players good enough that they would get game time even with a lot of competition. Zaniolo may very well be such a player. Though I think mostly an option for the right, not much else?

Difficult to know how much we would be able to spend on that given other areas that we'd want to reinforce.

I would have thought that Eriksen would have been an option like that, and someone we wouldn't have to spend a lot of money on. Given that we're reportedly not going for him I wonder if it's as much of a priority as you think. Or perhaps it's a high enough priority that we'd rather spend real money on someone perhaps even more suited to our current style?

Or perhaps Paratici has a lower profile target or two that he thinks would be better and it's a question of time.

The transfer window is certainly interesting at least. I find it difficult not to speculate...

There are options we probably can sign if we're willing to spend real money on another attacker. Players good enough that they would get game time even with a lot of competition. Zaniolo may very well be such a player. Though I think mostly an option for the right, not much else?

Difficult to know how much we would be able to spend on that given other areas that we'd want to reinforce.

I would have thought that Eriksen would have been an option like that, and someone we wouldn't have to spend a lot of money on. Given that we're reportedly not going for him I wonder if it's as much of a priority as you think. Or perhaps it's a high enough priority that we'd rather spend real money on someone perhaps even more suited to our current style?

Or perhaps Paratici has a lower profile target or two that he thinks would be better and it's a question of time.

The transfer window is certainly interesting at least. I find it difficult not to speculate...
Zaniolo can play right or central as well as CM. His potential is high IMO and on par with Kulu
We do also have the option of playing a certain Croatian wide too
I think (and I’m really stretching it here) We may see Devine play 10 after next season

Richarlison, Spence, Bissouma, Perisic, Forster and Lenglet is around £100m spent incl loan fee

GLC, Winks, Bergwijn, Royal, CCV sold is perhaps £90m in. Assume Tubby is loaned for zero and they take his wages

seems to then be scope for Pau Torres or Bastoni and perhaps even a creative midfielder

Richarlison, Spence, Bissouma, Perisic, Forster and Lenglet is around £100m spent incl loan fee

GLC, Winks, Bergwijn, Royal, CCV sold is perhaps £90m in. Assume Tubby is loaned for zero and they take his wages

seems to then be scope for Pau Torres or Bastoni and perhaps even a creative midfielder

Romero was also bought. £44m i believe.

Why do people keep on talking about that creative midfielder :mad::mad::mad:
If we wanted one we would get eriksen
I can see us getting Another creative wide player though, although arguably perisic can do that too
You forget a certain Spanish left wing back in your list who would sell for a decent chunk of money too
And I think we will get loan fees for Gil and Sarr

https://www.90min.com/posts/tottenh...-premier-league-clubs-monitoring-noni-madueke

Linked with Madueke at PSV, spent 4 years in our youth system before going to PSV.

https://www.90min.com/posts/tottenh...-premier-league-clubs-monitoring-noni-madueke

Linked with Madueke at PSV, spent 4 years in our youth system before going to PSV.
Very exciting player
Home grown and club trained too
Quite similar to Moura in that he is very “random” in his play

So 5 players in and romero made permanent. £129m spent so far this window. We still have another £50m we can draw and possible sales. Not even july.

Think this is all going rather well.

If we keep going like this the last week of the window, and transfer deadline day could be rather boring.

Is it really worth it to sort out tons of issues with the squad if deadline day ends up being boring?

Still work to do. Rwb, and then sales/loans. Then see what's available.

For sure still work to be done.

Will be interesting to see if we start getting some movement on players out too soon. And at what point Levy, Paratici and Conte will think that they've done all they can do this summer.

If we keep going like this the last week of the window, and transfer deadline day could be rather boring.

Is it really worth it to sort out tons of issues with the squad if deadline day ends up being boring?

Will be interesting to see if we start getting some movement on players out too soon. And at what point Levy, Paratici and Conte will think that they've done all they can do this summer.

At 23:00 on dd we can announce new long term contracts for Kane and Conte.

I think we'll get a surprise deadline day. Clubs will have to balance their books, players going into their last year... think we'll be getting offers of players we may not have thought about. If there is a deal to be had and conte is happy, sure levy would jump on it.

Back