• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Still not much progress with player sales . So far rumours are around Royal, LoCelso, Bergwjin and Winks but we'll need to shift defenders out if we want more in.

Didn't Conte say he wanted the team ready for pre season? ... I think our first match is mid July which is only 3 weeks away.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Still not much progress with player sales . So far rumours are around Royal, LoCelso, Bergwjin and Winks but we'll need to shift defenders out if we want more in.

Didn't Conte say he wanted the team ready for pre season? ... I think our first match is mid July which is only 3 weeks away.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

P okeefe saying juve looking at reguillon. Rodon will probably be a loan move. Have a look at the post i made above yours.

Levy has always said all profits go back into the club.
Think our matchday revenue in the next accounts will set records.
Beyond that we have to climb the ladder on commercial deals..kit, shirt sponsor, naming rights. Maximise non match (football) day revenues. Other income is then dependant on on the pitch performance (tv cut,CL etc)....hence ploughing it back in for a compounding effect. Naturally you're to some extent beholden to signing good players and hiring good managers to maximise that.

I think other clubs are run like us but maybe they're not as big as us or have had the bold vision we have had (to grow) and stuck bloody with it.

Levy has always said all profits go back into the club.
Think our matchday revenue in the next accounts will set records.
Beyond that we have to climb the ladder on commercial deals..kit, shirt sponsor, naming rights. Maximise non match (football) day revenues. Other income is then dependant on on the pitch performance (tv cut,CL etc)....hence ploughing it back in for a compounding effect. Naturally you're to some extent beholden to signing good players and hiring good managers to maximise that.

I think other clubs are run like us but maybe they're not as big as us or have had the bold vision we have had (to grow) and stuck bloody with it.

Still got an awful lot of land to develop around the stadium. Levy seems to want a lot of businesses rather than just housing. Get a lot of businesses they would want more events at the stadium. With the retractable pitch we could do 2 events a week. Superbowl, nfl london franchise. Hotels, restaurants etc... built on spurs owned land, paying rent. Think levy has grand ideas.

Still got an awful lot of land to develop around the stadium. Levy seems to want a lot of businesses rather than just housing. Get a lot of businesses they would want more events at the stadium. With the retractable pitch we could do 2 events a week. Superbowl, nfl london franchise. Hotels, restaurants etc... built on spurs owned land, paying rent. Think levy has grand ideas.
I think Levy will see other businesses as 'his' and outside the remit of contributing profits to the club (and that's fair enough), although as you say it all contributes to the attraction of the stadium and location.

The NFL franchise is the interesting (and big) one. I think it's been assumed that we can provide the facility and logistics for a team bidding to be here or a franchise expansion by the NFL. I do however think it's feasible (with much of Levy's grand work now completed on the football side) that Levy might fancy being the franchise owner himself, of course getting the right people in below him to run it. We've seen the American owners pair up with PL clubs, I can see Levy drawn to the prospect of being the first to do it the other way round should the opportunity arise.

I think Levy will see other businesses as 'his' and outside the remit of contributing profits to the club (and that's fair enough), although as you say it all contributes to the attraction of the stadium and location.

The NFL franchise is the interesting (and big) one. I think it's been assumed that we can provide the facility and logistics for a team bidding to be here or a franchise expansion by the NFL. I do however think it's feasible (with much of Levy's grand work now completed on the football side) that Levy might fancy being the franchise owner himself, of course getting the right people in below him to run it. We've seen the American owners pair up with PL clubs, I can see Levy drawn to the prospect of being the first to do it the other way round should the opportunity arise.

Enic don't fully own spurs, they own 85%. So levy can't think of the land around spurs as his.

I still think the idea of a Franchise being in London is fanciful. Its possible, the infrastructure is there and I think the support would be there for it. The fact the season is only 4ish months without playoffs means its pretty much the same for the players. But I can see it being an issue. I cant see more that the London games increasing rather than a franchise.

For me it would present a weird problem if a team did set up in London and at our stadium. I have supported my NFL team since the late 80's. I wont change. So if we suddenly had the London Monarchs back but in the NFL that would give me a weird dilemma. But an interesting one.

Back