• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

We need a LCB, RWB and a CM, all starter quality.
Back-up GK and ST. At least one, if not both HG.
Ideally, best case scenario, I would love an additional central CB, good enough to put Dier on the bench.
Hope LoCelso and Ndombele go and bring us good money. Gollini, Tanganga, Rodon, Winks and one of the RWBs should go too.

100% my thoughts on the summer priorities too
Sounds like we’ll be pushing hard for Livramento, who looks perfect. I think LCB will depend on which European competition we end up in and if it is somehow CL, we’ll go all out for top quality. Potentially the same for CM. Bastoni and Barella anyone?!

I think back up GK and CF don’t depend on CL, given their relative importance to the squad.

Sounds like we’ll be pushing hard for Livramento, who looks perfect. I think LCB will depend on which European competition we end up in and if it is somehow CL, we’ll go all out for top quality. Potentially the same for CM. Bastoni and Barella anyone?!

I think back up GK and CF don’t depend on CL, given their relative importance to the squad.
Where have you heard this?

Lloyd Kelly from Bournemouth would be a very good option.

Different position but Fabio Carvallho from Fulham would be another good long term signing.

Spence at Forest (on loan from Boro) we’ve already been heavily linked with.

Liverpool will surely go back for Carvalho having nearly agreed a deal in January

Would you prefer Jones or Spence, of the two Middlesborough right-siders?

Where have you heard this?
Just tittle tattle online and admittedly not from the most reliable sources. I feel we’ll go big for an English RWB, as there are plenty to go around.

My ideal squad going into next season would be:
  • Lloris, Johnstone, Whiteman
  • Doherty, Livramento / Spence
  • Sanchez, Romero, Dier, Gomez, Davies, Bastoni
  • Reguilon, Sessegnon
  • Hojbjerg, Skipp, Bentancur, Barella / Kessie, Sarr, Devine
  • De Ketelaere / Diaz, Moura, Kane, Scarlett, Son, Kulusevski
I reckon with Paratici pulling his finger out on outgoings, we could get that for net -£70m, which feels like a level of investment we should easily be able to reach.

Back