• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Was looking at the championship to see how Middlesbrough was doing and I saw that Fulham's Mitrovic has 34 goals in 31 games. Worth considering as a Kane reserve, if we aren't highly pressed by HG numbers.
He'd cost a bit though as he keeps signing new contracts there.

Conte type of player though in the sense Mitrovic is a madman, like our manager.

He'd cost a bit though as he keeps signing new contracts there.

Conte type of player though in the sense Mitrovic is a madman, like our manager.

He may be crazy, but lacks a lot of other attributes that might be more important. Like following instructions, working for the team etc. Not to mention how I'm sure he'd love spending most of his time on the bench instead of playing every game.

He may be crazy, but lacks a lot of other attributes that might be more important. Like following instructions, working for the team etc. Not to mention how I'm sure he'd love spending most of his time on the bench instead of playing every game.

Also has only 14 goals in 64 Premiership games (3 in 27 in their last season up) when Fulham have been in the top division. Granted Fulham were always likely to struggle and to create chances but he has never really shone at the level needed.

If Leeds go down (as is looking more and more likely) then there are numerous players there that would be good options for us.... Bamford for example I think would be a good option for our squad. There is also Kalvin Phillips who I think is a top class player, Raphinha (who I think would probably be too expensive for us and not really a key position that we need to fill) and also Robin K0ch, who I think could be a really good option to play in our back 3.

If Leeds go down (as is looking more and more likely) then there are numerous players there that would be good options for us.... Bamford for example I think would be a good option for our squad. There is also Kalvin Phillips who I think is a top class player, Raphinha (who I think would probably be too expensive for us and not really a key position that we need to fill) and also Robin K0ch, who I think could be a really good option to play in our back 3.
Agree on all fronts

I agree, the infrequent appearences would be the think that turns him mad.:)

Instant impact of Bentancur and just how important he's become so quickly after arriving. Quick impact from Kulusevski too, though perhaps a bit more inconsistent than Bentancur (as should be expected). Important involvements, goals, chances. Almost immediately trusted by Conte.

Makes me somewhat optimistic about what we can do in the summer.

There can’t be anyone left that thinks we don’t need another striker and they wouldn’t get minutes can there?

Saying that

Would stay away from Bamford, apparently his foot injury is much worse than being reported.

Phillips / Raph I agree.

There can’t be anyone left that thinks we don’t need another striker and they wouldn’t get minutes can there?

Saying that

Would stay away from Bamford, apparently his foot injury is much worse than being reported.

Phillips / Raph I agree.
That is a shame for Bamford and Leeds if so. He is a really good all round player.

Saying that

Phillips / Raph I agree.
He’d be an excellent back up for Kane, if the injury reports are true, maybe he’d be happy for a bit part role as cover for Kane? Less games might suit him?

With chelsea getting sold, we can look at their players for the first time in 18 years.

Any youngsters we can nick?

He’d be an excellent back up for Kane, if the injury reports are true, maybe he’d be happy for a bit part role as cover for Kane? Less games might suit him?

If we were getting an out and out striker as backup for kane, i'd prefer someone older. Not learning the game. They'd be called on infrequently and i'd prefer someone to come in with experience. A cavani if possible.

Back