• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Lamela's role

or simply as another excellent player to help the squad depth
Agree with this.
I think for where we want to be we need to look beyond a first x1 if guaranteed starters, so we can rotate, cover and reduce injuries / fatigue , have genuine competition for places , have game changers on the bench and to keep the opposition guessing on what the line up will be.

Lamela's role

or simply as another excellent player to help the squad depth
I rate the guy but don’t see where he starts for us in the evolution I expect is to go through
I’d love him in the squad though but can’t see them selling him for £45m now

I think there are a few opportunities to pick up some good players from the potentially relegated clubs this season:
Aarons and Caldwell from Norwich, Pukki will have suitors too
Grealish and Mings from Villa
Ake, Wilson, King and Brooks from Bournemouth
Docoure and Pererya from Watford

Anyone from West Ham??:D

Should be able to hit the ground running too as acclimatised to the league.

I think there are a few opportunities to pick up some good players from the potentially relegated clubs this season:

I like the Hull lad West Ham bought and it’s a shame Antonio is 29!

Pukki would not be a bad call actually.

So I am switching between Real Sociedad and Leicester match. Aarons looks outstanding tonight for Norwich. Isak has looked good upfront for Real Sociedad bring the ball into play and is very pacey. I really like Isak and think he would be a brilliant signing if we could pull it off.

Another player to stand out in the bits I have seen is Odegard, if Real Madrid are not going to give this lad a chance then I think he would be a brilliant signing for us.

It would though have been in keeping with our current banal transfer strategy?

tenor.gif

Back