• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

I wasn't that that impressed with Werner. Fluffed his lines every time he was through on goal, and the pen was savable. Only time I've watched him mind.

Want to talk about a player who was unimpressive? Schick. Could have had a hatful if he knew how to finish.

Werner put several chances on a plate for him, the dummy being one very sexy moment. Werner can assist and score, that's what makes him so damn hot right now.

Pace to burn, popping up all across the front line causing chaos. Constant thorn in Aurier's side too when out on the left. He offers something we don't have at the moment. Versatility and imagination.

70 goals in 115 for Leipzig. 23 years old. Sign him up ffs.
Yeah. I thought he was excellent. I didn’t know who played what number for Leipzig and said to my son at half time, their 11 is their best player, has everything and 7 is their next best (who was their 7?)

Pace to burn, popping up all across the front line causing chaos. Constant thorn in Aurier's side too when out on the left. He offers something we don't have at the moment. Versatility and imagination.

70 goals in 115 for Leipzig. 23 years old. Sign him up ffs.

Out of our reach now I'm afraid

Yeah. I thought he was excellent. I didn’t know who played what number for Leipzig and said to my son at half time, their 11 is their best player, has everything and 7 is their next best (who was their 7?)
Sabitzer. Agreed he was excellent.

If only those chavs had let us sign Giroud!

He isnt wrong.

Personally I think we are reaping what we sowed after 3 or 4 years of under investment. But the key area for me is the central midfield and tough tacklers, our best team of recent years had a fit strong Dembele, Dier and Wanamya. It might not be very Tottenham but that strength had our rivals intimidated and allowed our flair players the room to play.

We need two tough tackling players in midfield, I would go for Calvin Phillips and Zakira.

I like Zakira and he'd be gettable. Have you seen much of Sangaré at Toulouse?

No I do not know of him. I watch at least 2 German and 2 French league matches a week, currently watching Monaco and Dijon.

The French league is a funny league, Ndombele and Pepe looked like world beaters and have struggled to settle(still might) but the French league does produce some wonderful defenders and defensive midfielders.

I will keep an eye out on those two.

No I do not know of him. I watch at least 2 German and 2 French league matches a week, currently watching Monaco and Dijon.

The French league is a funny league, Ndombele and Pepe looked like world beaters and have struggled to settle(still might) but the French league does produce some wonderful defenders and defensive midfielders.

The other young DM that I see being talked up is Luis at Benfica but he's only 20, so maybe a little young to play that position in the PL.

The other young DM that I see being talked up is Luis at Benfica but he's only 20, so maybe a little young to play that position in the PL.

I know exactly who you are talking about. I have brought him on my football index account so am a big fan.

Massive rumours he is off to AC Milan in the summer, apparently they had a big turned down in January after originally being accepted. Did not realise Maldini is their director of football now and read an article the other day saying that Italian teams should be setting up more like English and German teams if they want to win in Europe again. Nearly did a double take when I read Paolo Maldini saying that. Funny how things change.

hopefully we’ve got a few players tapped up ready to join us in the summer too...

Oh yeah I'm sure our transfer department are super busy with dealings as we speak

giphy.gif

179.gif

Last edited:
The Swedish striker Isak should be on our watch list, he hits perfectly the right profile of big and mobile striker that suits a Mourinho system.

Thomas Partey is the one that’s caught my eye. Will be tough to get if his interviews are anything to go by.

The one who went to Dortmund?
What about bree embolo

It is worth looking at all those talented players from a few years ago who might not have progressed as quickly as they hoped, if they were talented then it stands to reason they have not lost their talent just taking time to progress.

We looked at Werner before he went to RB, the are exceptions to the rule. I remember thinking Wickham would be a great player, not all talented young players progress. But Isak has and is progressing nicely.

https://www.lovesportradio.com/news...cts-to-alexander-isak-destroying-real-madrid/

Alexander Isak ran riot last night against Real Madrid and social media reacted to the incredible display

Alexander Isak may not be a name will recognise. But he will be on everyone's lips in a few years if not sooner.

Isak, who has 12 caps for Sweden already, was sensational in last night's Copa Del Rey Quarter-Final victory over Real Madrid, scoring twice and assisting in their 4-3 win.

Real Sociedad faced the almighty task of travelling to the Bernabéu, and nobody fancied Imanol Alguacil's side to defeat Real Madrid.

Zinedine Zidane's men hadn't lost at home in any competition this season and went into this fixture on an unbeaten 21-game run.

Therefore not only was winning a brilliant feat, but they were also the first team to score four goals at the Santiago Bernabéu since Ajax's triumph in March 2019.

But it was Isak, who was a summer signing from Borussia Dortmund, who stole the show for La Real.

Back