• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

They don't even need a striker

Crazy isnt it? Comes across as something to just appease the fans. They need a back 4 and 2 CMs - Fernandes, Greenwood, Rashford and Martial are fine, as is Henderson - so they go and sign a washed up CF?

There was some stat put up during the game today that Jose won 58% of his games there, as well as obviously winning 2 trophies and taking them to 2nd in the league. They then didnt back him with buying Alderweireld from us and a ocuple others, and now look at the mess they're in. Similarly with OGS - he got them to 3rd last season which as good as they could have hoped for, and they now have an awful window rather than building on it

Crazy isnt it? Comes across as something to just appease the fans. They need a back 4 and 2 CMs - Fernandes, Greenwood, Rashford and Martial are fine, as is Henderson - so they go and sign a washed up CF?

There was some stat put up during the game today that Jose won 58% of his games there, as well as obviously winning 2 trophies and taking them to 2nd in the league. They then didnt back him with buying Alderweireld from us and a ocuple others, and now look at the mess they're in. Similarly with OGS - he got them to 3rd last season which as good as they could have hoped for, and they now have an awful window rather than building on it

Same as Scum when they bought fudging Pepe

Jose's record at United is very good, even better when compared to everyone else post SAF. And they fudging gave Ole more money than him ..

Same as Scum when they bought fudging Pepe

Jose's record at United is very good, even better when compared to everyone else post SAF. And they fudging gave Ole more money than him ..
I think the money spent is actually on par with each other
The difference is whose buying the players
I don’t think ole is having any say who united buy. Jose inferred that was the case for him to a point but it’s worse now
TBF to United if they had a DOF model it would kinda make sense but they don’t appear to have any model or any plan either

Been the best transfer window for years...i'd not get too disappointed tbh...and i'm not one that typically is jumping to praise Levy etc, but i think he's done some great stuff this window, to the point where all eyes imo should be on Jose for any issues with the team (should come down to coaching now imo)
Yea it’s been a great window. Just meant disappointing in that a CB would have been the icing on the cake.

Been the best transfer window for years...i'd not get too disappointed tbh...and i'm not one that typically is jumping to praise Levy etc, but i think he's done some great stuff this window, to the point where all eyes imo should be on Jose for any issues with the team (should come down to coaching now imo)

Levy, Mourinho and Hitchen/scouting team.

We've spent money, but we've not paid ridiculous amounts for anyone. Not sure what the estimated total spend is now, but to get potentially 4 upgrades in the starting 11 (Doherty, Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Bale) + a backup striker and a backup keeper for that amount is great work. A fairly similar amount to what we (and others) have paid for a single player before. To have several of those signings fit in so quickly (so far at least) as well is rather astonishing.

Back