• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Antonio of West Ham would do a good job for us.
Agreed. Seems very injury prone though.

Of all the strikers we’ve been linked to, the one at Metz looks like the best fit to me in the fact that he can lead the line and would be doable for a reasonable fee. His numbers in France were also impressive in a struggling team. I thought his style of play looked a bit like Adebayor’s in his highlights reel and I think that sort of striker is ideal for a Mourinho team, where he needs an all rounder with good physicality, some skill and a reasonable amount of pace.

It's a funny window to make that argument where we have acted quickly to address some of the obvious holes in the squad.

Getting cheap deals in early has swayed me ... not me.

Watched all or nothing and its clear to me how he operates .... says the right things, a spin master.

Great at building infrastructure... a bit dog brick in backing the manager and getting players in that they want.

Getting cheap deals in early has swayed me ... not me.

Watched all or nothing and its clear to me how he operates .... says the right things, a spin master.

Great at building infrastructure... a bit dog brick in backing the manager and getting players in that they want.

It appears that he has got in players that the manager wants this window.

Back