• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

fudge it let's get involved in the Thiago deal. Anyone after N'dombele can fudge off unless they offer up 40 - 50 million even if it was split half up front and remaining over 4 seasons and we cover a fee of 25/27m and the installments go to the wages. I know it may be hugely unrealistic but if he could be sold the project and the challenge...IMO he will get in to the Liverpool midfield and change the way the play at times but why not come here to make a much bigger difference under Jose. I think most would agree that with one or two players we'd have either reached or have been very close to CL so it's not like we were light-years off it. It'd be nice to get them back for Mane and it's most likely that we won't be swimming in the same transfer waters apart from for this kind of player with one year left on the contract...Worst case scenario is that it'll make Thiago squeeze Liverpool for more wages right?

Not the same kind of player obviously but it would be a deal of VDV proportions in terms of the class of the player coming in. I reckon a player with that level of vision and guile would get a lot more fans onside and dare I say it make us actually hopeful for the upcoming season....Yeah I know *sigh

Transfer rumours: Rice, Garcia, Havertz, Torreira, Sarr, Sessegnon, Tomori - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/53697847

Chelsea want to raise £65m through the sale of players in order to bid for West Ham United's 21-year-old England midfielder Declan Rice. (Star)

Meanwhile, manager Frank Lampard says Chelsea tried to keep Brazil winger Willian but "would have no feeling of disappointment" if he does move on, with the 31-year-old expected to join Arsenal on a free transfer when his contract expires this summer. (Mirror)

Barcelona will make a £14m bid for Emirates Marketing Project's 19-year-old Spanish defender Eric Garcia after he told the Premier League side he would not sign a new contract. (Goal.com)

Juventus chairman Andrea Agnelli has denied Portugal forward Cristiano Ronaldo, 35, will leave the club following their Champions League exit to Lyon. (Sky Sport Italia, in Italian)

Bayer Leverkusen's Germany forward Kai Havertz, 21, could arrive at Chelsea as early as next week for £71m, with Bayern Munich no longer interested. (Star)

AC Milan are interested in 24-year-old Arsenal and Uruguay midfielder Lucas Torreira, who has fallen down the pecking order under manager Mikel Arteta. (Telegraph, subscription required)

Watford and Senegal winger Ismaila Sarr, 22, is on Liverpool's shortlist for potential summer signings. (Liverpool Echo)

Ajax are keen to take Tottenham Hotspur's English winger Ryan Sessegnon, 20, on loan. (Telegraph, subscription required)

Ligue 1 club Rennes have begun talks over signing 22-year-old Chelsea and England defender Fikayo Tomori. (L'Equipe, in French)

Wolverhampton Wanderers will open new contract talks with manager Nuno Espirito Santo when their Europa League campaign is finished. (Mail)

Manchester United are scouting Napoli and Italy's 23-year-old goalkeeper Alex Meret. (Star)

Everton want to bring Atletico Madrid and France midfielder Thomas Lemar to the Premier League. The 24-year-old is surplus to requirements at the La Liga side. (Le10 Sport, in French)

Tottenham are in talks with Inter Milan for 25-year-old Slovakia defender Milan Skriniar, who is also a target for Liverpool and Manchester United. (Tuttosport, in Italian)

Leeds United are considering a £15m move for 23-year-old Liverpool and Wales winger Harry Wilson. (Sun)

Saudi Sportswashing Machine are interested in a loan deal for Wilson, who spent last season on loan at Bournemouth, and are also keen on Chelsea's 20-year-old English midfielder Conor Gallagher. (Northern Echo)

Crystal Palace will battle Fulham for the signature of Southampton's English midfielder Harrison Reed. The 25-year-old spent last season on loan at Craven Cottage. (Football Insider)

Werder Bremen sporting director Frank Baumann says the Bundesliga club are keen on signing Manchester United's Dutch winger Tahith Chong, 20, on loan. (Manchester Evening News)

Arsenal, Juventus and Emirates Marketing Project are in a three-way tussle for Lyon's 22-year-old French midfielder Houssem Aouar. (L'Equipe via Mail)

Queen's Park Rangers are close to a deal with Tottenham for the permanent signing of 23-year-old English midfielder Luke Amos, who spent last season there on loan. (Talksport)

Stoke City will let English winger Tom Ince, 28, leave on loan or permanently. (Football Insider)

Red Star Belgrade are close to a deal for 28-year-old Panathinaikos and former Manchester United forward Federico Macheda. (Mozzart Sport, in Serbian)

Maitland Niles to Spurs for £30m lol.

We're looking for someone to improve our defence at a good price and somehow we get linked to this bloke for three times what he's worth. Maybe I'm being harsh, maybe £15m could be a fair price for a converted winger who still gets caught out defensively.

fudge it let's get involved in the Thiago deal. Anyone after N'dombele can fudge off unless they offer up 40 - 50 million even if it was split half up front and remaining over 4 seasons and we cover a fee of 25/27m and the installments go to the wages. I know it may be hugely unrealistic but if he could be sold the project and the challenge...IMO he will get in to the Liverpool midfield and change the way the play at times but why not come here to make a much bigger difference under Jose. I think most would agree that with one or two players we'd have either reached or have been very close to CL so it's not like we were light-years off it. It'd be nice to get them back for Mane and it's most likely that we won't be swimming in the same transfer waters apart from for this kind of player with one year left on the contract...Worst case scenario is that it'll make Thiago squeeze Liverpool for more wages right?

Not the same kind of player obviously but it would be a deal of VDV proportions in terms of the class of the player coming in. I reckon a player with that level of vision and guile would get a lot more fans onside and dare I say it make us actually hopeful for the upcoming season....Yeah I know *sigh
Mane dodged a bullet, let's be fair. Likewise Willian.

Transfer rumours: Lacazette, White, Walker-Peters, Sancho, Wilson - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/53708011

Arsenal are stepping up their search for a new goalkeeper to cover Emiliano Martinez as they seek clarification on how long usual first choice Bernd Leno will be out with a knee injury. (Sun on Sunday)

Leicester and Liverpool are interested in Olympiakos and Greece left-back Kostas Tsimikas, 24, who could be available for £12m. (Mail on Sunday)

Borussia Dortmund will offer England winger Jadon Sancho, 20, a new deal and a significant pay rise if Manchester United do not meet their £100m valuation by 10 August. (Bild - in German)

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have identified Bournemouth and England striker Callum Wilson, 28, as their main transfer target. (Mail on Sunday)

Bayer Leverkusen sporting director Rudi Voller has warned Chelsea his club will not accept anything under their £90m asking price for Germany midfielder Kai Havertz, 21. (La Gazzetta dello Sport - in Italian)

Crystal Palace are set to miss out on English forward Eberechi Eze. QPR want £20m for the 22-year-old but the Eagles only value him at £10m. (Sun on Sunday)

Barcelona and Brazil midfielder Philippe Coutinho, 28, who is currently on loan at Bayern Munich, will not make any decision on his future until this year's Champions League is over. (Sport)

Arsenal want to spend £100m on Real Madrid midfielder Dani Ceballos, 24, Atletico Madrid midfielder Thomas Partey, 27, and Lille defender Gabriel, 22, this summer but need to sell players in order to do so. (Sun on Sunday)

Newly-promoted West Brom have held talks with Brighton over a deal for Republic of Ireland defender Shane Duffy, 28. (Mail on Sunday)

The Liverpool board has told boss Jurgen Klopp to sell players such as Guinea midfielder Naby Keita, 25, to fund a move for Bayern Munich and Spain midfielder Thiago, 29. (Kicker - in German)

Atletico Madrid are considering a move for Arsenal and Uruguay midfielder Lucas Torreira, 24. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

Benfica are hoping to sign Uruguay striker Edinson Cavani. The 33-year-old is a free agent after his contract at Paris St-Germain ended. (Benfica TV, via L'Equipe - in French)

We're looking for someone to improve our defence at a good price and somehow we get linked to this bloke for three times what he's worth. Maybe I'm being harsh, maybe £15m could be a fair price for a converted winger who still gets caught out defensively.
Bang average player
We’re shipping out a RB who is arguably better in KWP
seems like a really odd link
fully expect Everton to jump on this deal

He'll go to West Ham or Watford or someone like that, and for far far less than £30m

Back