• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

Not sure how that would work, but I guess something like:
Sporting think they are spending £10.3m to get "a future asset for sale"... next moment they are spending only £5.15m (so that Victoria get the same money they expected) but agreed with us to keep that 50% deal... hmm, shows we have faith in the boy making the step up.

Also means we could buy him back if he becomes a £25m player, for just half of his cost i.e. £12.5m

Out of interest do you remember the Crouch one where we had a sell on on the sell on.

Not sure how that would work, but I guess something like:
Sporting think they are spending £10.3m to get "a future asset for sale"... next moment they are spending only £5.15m (so that Victoria get the same money they expected) but agreed with us to keep that 50% deal... hmm, shows we have faith in the boy making the step up.

Also means we could buy him back if he becomes a £25m player, for just half of his cost i.e. £12.5m
I think with the way players springboard out of S.Lisbon, Porto and Benfica it's probably worth the gamble. Plenty of players leave there in the £40-£60m range.

Plus if he really tears it up we can get him back on the cheap.

I think with the way players springboard out of S.Lisbon, Porto and Benfica it's probably worth the gamble. Plenty of players leave there in the £40-£60m range.

Plus if he really tears it up we can get him back on the cheap.
Yeah, seems a good deal for us, but not Sporting... maybe it was something more complex than what I suggested.

Yeah, seems a good deal for us, but not Sporting... maybe it was something more complex than what I suggested.

Sporting probably couldn't afford £10m so the 3 clubs did a deal. Sporting get him for £5m. We keep the 50% sell on.

If we're short of cash and looking for another holding CM this summer, Glen Kamara, playing for Finaland at the moment v Belgium, looks good. Looks far too good for the Scottish league

Really lively from the 5 mins I've watched.

If we're short of cash and looking for another holding CM this summer, Glen Kamara, playing for Finaland at the moment v Belgium, looks good. Looks far too good for the Scottish league
He is a very good player
Not sur she could always the step up to where we want to be though

Back