• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

For £23m that would be an absolute bargain, pretty sure £40m was talked about a while back.

Will enjoy seeing how he does in the PL, shame it’s at Leicester though.
He will need a bit of time which he will get with Vardy there
Everything I’ve seen of him has impressed me
Works hard
Quick
Can hold it up
Scores
Only criticism is he is quite one footed (like most players)

He will need a bit of time which he will get with Vardy there
Everything I’ve seen of him has impressed me
Works hard
Quick
Can hold it up
Scores
Only criticism is he is quite one footed (like most players)

Yeah pace to burn whenever I’ve watched him, and seems very focussed. Kind of hoped we’d sign him.

I was thinking a few days ago, if we can't get Bale back as RW, a good player is Pablo Sarabia. He isn't getting much time at PSG due to the obvious star power, but looked good when I saw him.

I was thinking a few days ago, if we can't get Bale back as RW, a good player is Pablo Sarabia. He isn't getting much time at PSG due to the obvious star power, but looked good when I saw him.

He reminds me of an Azpilicueta type player, fairly solid but not someone thats going to excite you.

Not sure how that would work, but I guess something like:
Sporting think they are spending £10.3m to get "a future asset for sale"... next moment they are spending only £5.15m (so that Victoria get the same money they expected) but agreed with us to keep that 50% deal... hmm, shows we have faith in the boy making the step up.

Also means we could buy him back if he becomes a £25m player, for just half of his cost i.e. £12.5m

Back