• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

Would be great

I believe we need two CBs long term, if to your point they have played together maybe we buy them both at same time, if not, it may need to be a this year/next year type upgrade.

I think Rodon and Tanganga are already pencilled in for the long term, we just need a third (slightly more experienced) option to hedge our bets a bit

Dont worry about the €12m....lets just do a swap for Kimpembe?!?!?

Amazed at that on two counts. Over 100k a week for Aurier? Is that where the games at?

And Poch never trusted him here. He gave Aurier games, Aurier would inevitably fudge up and disappeared for weeks while we tried everyone down to the canteen staff at right back before the cycle started again. What's changed that he wants him at PSG?

Amazed at that on two counts. Over 100k a week for Aurier? Is that where the games at?

And Poch never trusted him here. He gave Aurier games, Aurier would inevitably fudge up and disappeared for weeks while we tried everyone down to the canteen staff at right back before the cycle started again. What's changed that he wants him at PSG?

Media talk is PSG DoF/whatever is the one making the move and Poch isn't interested, make of that what you will

He wants the cash waiting for him for when he comes back home in a few weeks?!

I'd say there's more chance of Aurier being at PSG next season than Poch.

Maybe Aurier's weaknesses won't be as exposed in Ligue 1, while his strengths can still be brought to bear effectively

I think thats fine isn't it? Ask for £25m, maybe we get £20m upfront with some add-ons. Jose wanted Dier when he was at Man U so no surprises he wants Dier at Roma

Feels to me that it would be a good deal for all parties

I actually thought most people's reaction would be "will drive him there myself"

Can't see Mourinho being interested in any of our defenders, least of all the one who has consistently been the worst of the bunch during his time here.

Would certainly make a mockery of the idea that the defence was letting him down anyway

Can't see Mourinho being interested in any of our defenders, least of all the one who has consistently been the worst of the bunch during his time here.

Would certainly make a mockery of the idea that the defence was letting him down anyway

He even dropped him from the team.

Back