• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

Sissoko £100k a week
Winks £50k
Rose £65k

There is £215k a week without affecting team performance one bit !!!

Except that Hojbjerg, Ndombele and Lo Celso would have to play 60 games a season each; and there are fitness concerns over the latter two. It's a squad game so you need squad players

I can see Sissoko needs to go because of his age, but keeping Winks around is a no-brainer, especially with his homegrown status. It'll be interesting to see how well the new coach can get him back firing again.

Except that Hojbjerg, Ndombele and Lo Celso would have to play 60 games a season each; and there are fitness concerns over the latter two. It's a squad game so you need squad players

I can see Sissoko needs to go because of his age, but keeping Winks around is a no-brainer, especially with his homegrown status. It'll be interesting to see how well the new coach can get him back firing again.
We will have Skipp back, that replaces Hjobjerg & to a degree Winks

Just because you need numbers doesn't mean you have to keep the dead wood. Sell Winks and Sissoko, with the money buy Sabitzer and keep Skipp. We will have 5 CM for probably 2 places. More than enough.

Just reading the replies to that post, very good distribution but not as good as shot stopping

Linked with a fair few considering we don't have any management
Lloris's shot-stopping is up there with the very best, so I'd take a keeper a level below, as long as he has other strengths to make up for it. Like better distribution and being more commanding of his area.

Just because you need numbers doesn't mean you have to keep the dead wood. Sell Winks and Sissoko, with the money buy Sabitzer and keep Skipp. We will have 5 CM for probably 2 places. More than enough.

Why would Leipzig loan out Sabitzer? I don't think there is going to be any transfers happening anywhere this summer, it will all just be loans dripping down the food chain. We'll be shopping for Madrid, Barca and Juve's equivalents of Sissoko, and maybe a few bargains from relegated or bankrupting sides.

Why would Leipzig loan out Sabitzer? I don't think there is going to be any transfers happening anywhere this summer, it will all just be loans dripping down the food chain. We'll be shopping for Madrid, Barca and Juve's equivalents of Sissoko, and maybe a few bargains from relegated or bankrupting sides.

Kessie at Milan with a year left on his contract i would be all over it.

maybe a few bargains from relegated or bankrupting sides.

Lookman would be worth signing for the right price. English, quick, versatile, works hard, good dribbler....bit like an English Moura, but a good few years younger and young engouh to be improved by a good coach. Might not be a first choice player, but if we want most of our first 11 to be non-HG, then we need English squad players

Hahaha, sorry mate, Wink is an absolute mediocre player, exactly the time of player the squad badly needs to purge.

The only valid reason for keeping him would be if we want a spacegoat

Much better to have PEH, Skipp & an academy player vs. Winks

Who said anything about loaning Sabitzer? Buy him. We have 10 players we can easily sell and nobody would see any difference in quality. We can raise money for transfers.

Who said anything about loaning Sabitzer? Buy him. We have 10 players we can easily sell and nobody would see any difference in quality. We can raise money for transfers.

No one is going to be buying anyone for any sums. Other than City and Haaland, I don't think there will be another transfer over £25m anywhere this year. Everybody is broke. No one will be able to afford our players, and no players anywhere are going to want to accept the expected wage drops if they move. It will just make everything completely static.

I think something like Andersen and Bogle (i.e. young players from relegated teams) for £10m a piece will be the extent of our permanent deals. The rest will just be another Vinicius or two.

No one is going to be buying anyone for any sums. Other than City and Haaland, I don't think there will be another transfer over £25m anywhere this year. Everybody is broke. No one will be able to afford our players, and no players anywhere are going to want to accept the expected wage drops if they move. It will just make everything completely static.

I think something like Andersen and Bogle (i.e. young players from relegated teams) for £10m a piece will be the extent of our permanent deals. The rest will just be another Vinicius or two.

Bogle, the bogle that played on Sunday against us?
Was not impressed at all.
Small sample size and all that, but we need better than that.

Seems like a perfect time to cap transfer fee's.

Andersen is a Lyon player

Bogle, the bogle that played on Sunday against us?
Was not impressed at all.
Small sample size and all that, but we need better than that.

I thought he was ok, but he's usually better. He's as good/promising as Aarons, but is a lot bigger/more powerful too

People still have money, not everyone is broke and we will sell cheap players so it will be easier to move.

Back