• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

Yeah, Levy is going to sanction a move for a 33 year-old and give him big wages. Just noticed it's the mail, explains it.
If Jose wants him then the chairman should deliver. If the chairman thinks the managers targets are poor then he should probably look for a better manager.

I know we class ourselves as a big team but realistically we are not going to spend big money for the foreseeable.

I’ve been watching Oliver Skipp lately and he looks like he’s come on a bundle (I know it’s Champ oppo). He’ll return to us with a winners mentality and full of confidence. Whether it’s Jose or a new manager I believe they should pair him with Hojbjerg in a very solid midfield 2. Our defence is simply not good enough to have one player shielding it paired with Tanguy.

Then there is also his current team mate - Buendia. Miles clear on creativity numbers and a genuine Eriksen replacement. We’ve chopped and changed that AM position all season and not really arrived at a solution - apart from Kane dropping deep.

Joachim Anderson is someone I highlighted on here a couple of months ago. Seems like that has some legs, looks a leader and a player at £20m. He’s improved Fulham a lot.

Thats 3 young players coming into the spine of the team who we can form part of any rebuild at a cost of no more than 40-50m.

They will need patience but I’d much rather go that way than signing these limited older players.

I’m also of no doubt all 3 would be suited by a progressive coach.

I think we should have a policy of having two academy produced players in the team each match. At the end of the season the odds are at least one of them will be good enough to be a squad player or hopefully more. After 4 years you would have 4 first team players and could sell the other 4 who might not make it at a profit.

In 4 years time you would have a spine of a team that could last for years and if you supplement that with shrewd long term signings you would have created the basis of a team that could compete at the top of the table for a few years. This time supplementing it with good big money buys unlike last time we had a great team when we could not do this because we were building a great big stadium.

Sadly i expect us to go down the Arsenal path of spending years trying to chase top 4 and getting no where close.

As great as Son and Kane have been for us I would sell and bring in Daka and Malen, maybe Toney as a back up as well and you would still have money left over to buy other players.

I think we should have a policy of having two academy produced players in the team each match. At the end of the season the odds are at least one of them will be good enough to be a squad player or hopefully more. After 4 years you would have 4 first team players and could sell the other 4 who might not make it at a profit.

In 4 years time you would have a spine of a team that could last for years and if you supplement that with shrewd long term signings you would have created the basis of a team that could compete at the top of the table for a few years. This time supplementing it with good big money buys unlike last time we had a great team when we could not do this because we were building a great big stadium.

Sadly i expect us to go down the Arsenal path of spending years trying to chase top 4 and getting no where close.

As great as Son and Kane have been for us I would sell and bring in Daka and Malen, maybe Toney as a back up as well and you would still have money left over to buy other players.
Malen?

I know we class ourselves as a big team but realistically we are not going to spend big money for the foreseeable.

I’ve been watching Oliver Skipp lately and he looks like he’s come on a bundle (I know it’s Champ oppo). He’ll return to us with a winners meteorology and full of confidence. Whether it’s Jose or a new manager I believe they should pair him with Hojbjerg in a very solid midfield 2. Our defence is simply not good enough to have one player shielding it paired with Tanguy.

Then there is also his current team mate - Buendia. Miles clear on creativity numbers and a genuine Eriksen replacement. We’ve chopped and changed that AM position all season and not really arrived at a solution - apart from Kane dropping deep.

Joachim Anderson is someone I highlighted on here a couple of months ago. Seems like that has some legs, looks a leader and a player at £20m. He’s improved Fulham a lot.

Thats 3 young players coming into the spine of the team who we can form part of any rebuild at a cost of no more than 40-50m.

They will need patience but I’d much rather go that way than signing these limited older players.

I have wanted Buendía as an Eriksen replacement/ understudy for ages. Could never understand why Poch didn't go for another of his countrymen. He can really pick a pass and has an eye for goal as well. PL experience too.

I have wanted Buendía as an Eriksen replacement/ understudy for ages. Could never understand why Poch didn't go for another of his countrymen. He can really pick a pass and has an eye for goal as well. PL experience too.
He looked quality 2 years ago in the championship TBF
They took a gamble on him when they signed him from Getafe I think

I’ve been watching Oliver Skipp lately and he looks like he’s come on a bundle (I know it’s Champ oppo). He’ll return to us with a winners meteorology and full of confidence. Whether it’s Jose or a new manager I believe they should pair him with Hojbjerg in a very solid midfield 2. Our defence is simply not good enough to have one player shielding it paired with Tanguy.

I think Norwich would want £40m plus for Buendia.

Ready made for Nuno Espirito Santo's style of coaching. Same with Sessegnon.

Back