• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

That would be bad....

Though Elseid Hysaj is on a bosman from Napoli this summer. If only we had a DoF in place to actually do some squad planning.

If money is tight then I wouldn't be surprised if we do some wheeling and dealing this summer....though lack of money in football generally will make that difficult, particularly with shifting players (given wage demands)

You are probably right, i guess my hope was more if we let Serge move on. Being left with Doherty is taking a big risk.
As I've mentioned a few times I think the smart money would go on Bogle instead of Aarons. Would be WAY cheaper, is probably only one year behind in development and (IMO) he may have an even bigger upside.

You are probably right, i guess my hope was more if we let Serge move on. Being left with Doherty is taking a big risk.

I cant see Jose agreeing to let Serge go if we might not get another in (unless he's confident of Tanganga being up to standard to rotate with Doherty as Aurier has done this season)

12m seems awfully low, although what's his contract situation?

he's only played in 4 of 13 games since the Liverpool 1-3 game where he was subbed at half time

12m seems awfully low, although what's his contract situation?

he's only played in 4 of 13 games since the Liverpool 1-3 game where he was subbed at half time
Imagine if Mourinho hasn't been selecting Aurier because he has decided Doherty is better and is happy to sell this summer. [emoji51]

Imagine if Mourinho hasn't been selecting Aurier because he has decided Doherty is better and is happy to sell this summer. [emoji51]

EiDAntu.jpg

Back