• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

Were you guys impressed by Tarkowski and Mee today, or are you thinking Burnley were wide open and the centre backs too exposed?

wasnt overly impressed with either
But that doenst really matter to me as I’ve seen them play brilliant vs other teams

really like McNeil. Plays like waddle. Always looking to pick a pass

wasnt overly impressed with either
But that doenst really matter to me as I’ve seen them play brilliant vs other teams

really like McNeil. Plays like waddle. Always looking to pick a pass

Good player, but I'd prefer Lookman personally - more versatile and probably similar price Lookman replace Moura, and then get a proper creator rather than winger to replace Lamela

Good player, but I'd prefer Lookman personally - more versatile and probably similar price Lookman replace Moura, and then get a proper creator rather than winger to replace Lamela
Very different IMO
Ones a winger who can pass - Dwight
The other is a dribbler who can run... Lookman
Both would be great additions

Very different IMO
Ones a winger who can pass - Dwight
The other is a dribbler who can run... Lookman
Both would be great additions

I dont you think you could add them both alongside Bale, Son, Kane and Bergwijn. 2 more to complete a group of 6 attackers. To me, Lookman complements us better

Were you guys impressed by Tarkowski and Mee today, or are you thinking Burnley were wide open and the centre backs too exposed?

If our CB's made the mistakes for Bale's first and the Lucas goal this board would have gone off the deep end.

That said, Burnley's defence read quite a few dangerous situations several times in the match, but in the end were overwhelmed by trying to press us, not having enough threat going forward and us have Reguilon, Son, Lucas, Kane, Bale and even Aurier pushing the attack

I haven't watched Burnley enough to have an informed opinion. But we need centre backs that can deal with the game conditions like they were for Burnley yesterday and they're not put in those situations all that often which makes it difficult to evaluate.

I haven't watched Burnley enough to have an informed opinion. But we need centre backs that can deal with the game conditions like they were for Burnley yesterday and they're not put in those situations all that often which makes it difficult to evaluate.
They did pretty well vs Liverpool playing that’s way
Burnley play us at home and play as though they have lost the game from the start. Same as we do when we play pool
Some teams are petrified of others due to some historical performances
Its well worth watching them play more often as there football is much better than the general view and they score some very good goals

They did pretty well vs Liverpool playing that’s way
Burnley play us at home and play as though they have lost the game from the start. Same as we do when we play pool
Some teams are petrified of others due to some historical performances
Its well worth watching them play more often as there football is much better than the general view and they score some very good goals

You can watch their manager's post match interview, Their general strategy is to make it uncomfortable for opposition, longer game goes on, the more pressure on the "better" team

Other than, physical team with some ability, often press high, play percentage balls into box, well worked set pieces and genuinely have two up front always.

If we don't sign someone like Dzeko or another free signing for the back up striker I would love us to go for someone like Liam Delap who looks stunning everytime I have seen him in the premier league 2 round up highlights.

Think coming as a back up striker to kane must be better then 6th choice striker at City.

If we don't sign someone like Dzeko or another free signing for the back up striker I would love us to go for someone like Liam Delap who looks stunning everytime I have seen him in the premier league 2 round up highlights.

Think coming as a back up striker to kane must be better then 6th choice striker at City.
No way he is leaving city IMO
There will be a lot of changes there with their strikers

They have a fantastic youth team and we would do well to give opportunities to some from there.
Quite a few will end up leaving through lack of opportunities, I don't think that Emirates Marketing Project will sell to any of their fellow big 6 clubs but there are opportunities to pick them up in their next move after that. Tosin Adarabioyo at Fulham is a player in this scenario. I'd be delighted if we picked him up this summer. Fulham only paid Emirates Marketing Project £2 million plus 20% sell on fee for him as he only had 6 months left on his deal at City. Paying £15m for him this summer would be great business, though I think that only happens if Fulham get relegated and their form suggests that they'll beat the drop.

I dont see what Naglesmann would bring to Spurs ... his age is appealing but we know the shelf life of managers

Back