• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

We have enough bodies in most, if not all, areas (depending on what positions we have in mind for Gil and Sessegnon), it's getting someone better than what we already have that's the tricky part. Was kind of expecting a loan or two without the obligation to buy now that the window is closing, but seems we're struggling to get anyone else out. Considering the wages some are on it's not a big surprise.
Spot on for me.

Outgoings continues to look difficult, but we'll see in the coming hours.

If there's any truth to interest in players we're currently linked to apart from Emerson Royal I'm pretty much expecting that to depend on outgoings. Paratici keeping options open as far as that's possible.

Would surprise me if we splash out on Traore, Neves or a similar fee for someone else without a player going out (not counting Aurier as Emerson seems like the one in for one out in that regard).

Interesting we're listening to offers for Doherty. Nuno obviously thinks there's nothing there, and probably thought he was selling a player who was spent when we bought him.

Interesting we're listening to offers for Doherty. Nuno obviously thinks there's nothing there, and probably thought he was selling a player who was spent when we bought him.

He just knows what we have all seen.

Doherty isn't even a PL level player at this stage mate, not sure what he was, but he just looks awful when he plays for us, Paskotsi looks a way better option from the games I've seen.

It's odd! Especially with how we were so heavily linked with Martinez and Vlahovic earlier in the window.
Not really been linked with one for a few weeks. Odd IMO
Seeing the Celtic lad go palace…he looked prefect too me for the money

I think its a huge risk for us, unless SCarlett steps up

We only have one more non-HG spot...perhaps thats influencing things? As I've said elsewhere, the likes of Jovic and Martial should be gettable on loan given the lack of game time which they're likely to get at Real and Utd

He just knows what we have all seen.

Doherty isn't even a PL level player at this stage mate, not sure what he was, but he just looks awful when he plays for us, Paskotsi looks a way better option from the games I've seen.

We should loan at a loan to a championship team which is likely to get promoted

I think its a huge risk for us, unless SCarlett steps up

We only have one more non-HG spot...perhaps thats influencing things? As I've said elsewhere, the likes of Jovic and Martial should be gettable on loan given the lack of game time which they're likely to get at Real and Utd
Jovic isn’t linked with anyone which I find odd

It's odd! Especially with how we were so heavily linked with Martinez and Vlahovic earlier in the window.

Will give scarlett a chance to get game time. Kane and son for the league.

Would have liked someone that can play the wing and upfront if needed. Another son basically.

Thank goodness we've managed to secure a 4th right back to compliment the fact we only have 2 players that put the ball in the net with any regularity.

Reckon we're done for the day and we'll probably wait until 10pm to announce Emerson Royal
Yep I think that’s it now. Not really overly pleased with the Window . Could have 3 RBs on book and only 1 CF. That’s not going to look to clever if Kane gets injured.

Thought two CBs would have been minimum requirement and a CM as Tubby and GLC not really pulled up trees. Think we finish 7/8 behind Leicester and Wet Spam.

Back