• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

Dragon1 on COYS:

We have loads of offers out fab really does believe in keeping sellers on their toes
fab is on another level the best dof we’ve had since arnesen

Tomasu will happen he will be a huge talent

Martinez , inter are trying to save face and solve their finances plus other clubs are bidding now will have to wait and see

nuno and fab both think we badly lack width they want a second winger in , we like sarr a lot , problem is he is watford best player and they quoted us a massive number to scare us off as they need him to stay up , we may pay it but not sure if they are sellers as prem survival more valuable
we bid for a Georgian winger kar something

there will be at least one center half if not two coming in

they want experience to partner Romero , talking to several including Cody and boating

we still want kounde and have bid for Villereal center half Torres we will not take both and Sanchez will go once we secure one , we have 4 bids in for Sanchez
no bids for dier or aurrier , only bid for winks was 12 from Everton

curkin wanted to go wanted to play we have sell on and buy back options

Apparently not.

I don't think we are busy selling him at all. But if a big enough offer eventually comes in, I think we have to sell.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vid...ornstein-spurs-have-no-intention-to-sell-kane
We started the transfer window with: have to be smart, have to sell to buy. Well, if you haven't noticed we didn't exactly bring in 100 mil from sales. So you think that 70 mil for Martinez, 60 mil for Vlahovic, 50 mil for Torres etc comes from where, Levi's piggybank? Remember Bale, we spent plenty of money, just to come back to 0 balance on the final day. Levi sells then because if people knew you have the Kane money, the price would be higher, so he spends first and sells later. Hope I'm wrong, but I think Kane is gone

Last edited:
Ally gold said it's how he works. Can agree in principle for up to 10 players per position he wants. Then triggers the ones he wants.

Its an interesting approach, though presumably all teams in Europe must know by now that that is how he works. Therefore if you are looking to sell a player and you agree a price with Paratici, you would continue to look for other buyers given you know that there is only a 1 in 10 chance that Paratici will follow through with buying the player

Its an interesting approach, though presumably all teams in Europe must know by now that that is how he works. Therefore if you are looking to sell a player and you agree a price with Paratici, you would continue to look for other buyers given you know that there is only a 1 in 10 chance that Paratici will follow through with buying the player

If they are actively looking to sell yes. They might like it. They can tell any potential buyers this is what we have on the table from spurs. Up to you to beat it.

no harm playing them off against each other

Think it's more you can get the best combination of players for your budget.

If you have a budget of £100m (i'll leave wages out) and you want 3 positions to fill. You'd have a range of prices for each position, you can choose what suits you and what you think will work together.

Say you have cb's £15m, £25m, £35m...
Same for a winger and striker.

You have a choice of mix. £25m cb, £50m st, £25m winger.
Or go for the £15m cb, £40m st and £45m winger.

Or any combination you think will be best for the club.

Last edited:
Well let's list the ones we are linked with recently and we clearly can't have all can we.

Tomiyasu
Sarr
Martinez
Vlahovic
Zakaria
Ward Prowse
Calvin Lewert
Milenkovic
Rubin Kazan player
Dodo
Torres
Sabitzer (more Mourinho target)
Gomes

Anyone I missed off? Probably. Looks like that is Patricia's approach but we don't know who we have or haven't actually bid for.

We started the transfer window with: have to be smart, have to sell to buy. Well, if you haven't noticed we didn't exactly bring in 100 mil from sales. So you think that 70 mil for Martinez, 60 mil for Vlahovic, 50 mil for Torres etc comes from where, Levi's piggybank? Remember Bale, we spent plenty of money, just to come back to 0 balance on the final day. Levi sells then because if people knew you have the Kane money, the price would be higher, so he spends first and sells later. Hope I'm wrong, but I think Kane is gone

I'd not be shocked, after the transfer window shuts, for there to be news relating to stadium sponsorship.
Also, the parlous state of so many European clubs does mean it's a very opportunistic time to stretch finances and pick up players who either wouldn't be sold at any other time, or would cost more.
Also, I think there may be a bit of gambling here with a view that we really must do what we can to get back into the top 4 and regain the Champions League prize & TV money. Taking a hit now to (as best we can) ensure that we do better from next season is a gamble that I'd want them to take - we need to be back in the top competition.

Back