• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

Sissoko and Winks are up for sale

Said it elsewhere, while it's good the clear out is in progress, we do look like we will end up squad light unless we bring in quite a few more players.
I'd rather see us sell one too many and be left light than keep players we should have sold. Sort it out in January or next summer if need be.

Worth remembering that we're in the UEFA conference. Unless we really truly turn out shocking this season we won't need the same depth and quality on the bench we've needed in the CL or EL. Particularly for the first half of the season.

I'd rather see us sell one too many and be left light than keep players we should have sold. Sort it out in January or next summer if need be.

Worth remembering that we're in the UEFA conference. Unless we really truly turn out shocking this season we won't need the same depth and quality on the bench we've needed in the CL or EL. Particularly for the first half of the season.

We also want to give the youth some game time or they walk. We are in the conference this season, so a big squad isn't as important as previous years.

Maybe Devine and John will have to step up. Quite like the idea of the kids getting proper game time.
Agree. If there ever was a year for us to do a Dortmund and consistently play young promising players, this is it. Might uncover some gems in the process and save ourselves some transfer dosh in coming years. Gil, Scarlett, John and we can also pitch it to other young players that we may be looking to sign (Madueke?), which would make us a more attractive proposition for them.

Herc: "I can't say much, but let's just say there will be outgoings. Don't ask me for any more info right now, as I am not at liberty to divulge much more until the deals are completed." o_O

Must be so hard for him. Being told all these secrets but also told not to share them on the internet. Lets hope when the deals are completed he'll finally be able to tell us who left.

Agree. If there ever was a year for us to do a Dortmund and consistently play young promising players, this is it. Might uncover some gems in the process and save ourselves some transfer dosh in coming years. Gil, Scarlett, John and we can also pitch it to other young players that we may be looking to sign (Madueke?), which would make us a more attractive proposition for them.

Eyoma and Lusala as well.

Eyoma IMO will step up massively when he gets the chance
He learned so much last season at Lincoln and was already on the right path before his injury

I hope he has, I've not seen development or youth football for 2 years and he didnt seem to me to have the same dominance that Carter Vickers and Walker Peter's did at that level.

I hope he has, I've not seen development or youth football for 2 years and he didnt seem to me to have the same dominance that Carter Vickers and Walker Peter's did at that level.
My bus partners son plays for Lincoln so they watch them play (although now they a box at Lestah) and he thinks he is brilliant
Very aggressive but clam with it. He likened him to Ledley in style

he was held in higher regard than Tanganga before his injury
A Villa scout I casually know also used to talk about him very highly

I think if we get spanked by City that we will go into panic mode before the window shuts.
I think they'll be the usual meltdown if things don't go well against City. Sunday's team selection is going to look very 'last season', but it has to be due to late international arrivals, injured new recruits.

We are trying to work thru things but a little patience needs to be applied, a reboot has been needed, at least the restart button had been pressed.

I know people hate August 31st deals but I hope we do hold some funds back for that very day. Loads of clubs are fudged...it could be a fire sale. Loan to buys...whatever. Some clubs will have no choice.

Perhaps we could wheel Levy back in to do two days of screwing other clubs to the floor at the end of the window?

Daily Melee has us ready to chuck money about like particles of air. More of what we want to hear.

Apparently we're keen to appease Nuno and his agent Mendes by buying Sporting's Portuguese international DM Palhinha. They want €50m for him, probably settle for a bit less. He's 6'3", age 26 and highly rated for his aerial prowess. A bigger, badder Hojbjerg. I like that.

They also say were looking at chucking another 50 mil Watford's way for whippy winger Ismaila Sarr. I like that too.

Daily Melee has us ready to chuck money about like particles of air. More of what we want to hear.

Apparently we're keen to appease Nuno and his agent Mendes by buying Sporting's Portuguese international DM Palhinha. They want €50m for him, probably settle for a bit less. He's 6'3", age 26 and highly rated for his aerial prowess. A bigger, badder Hojbjerg. I like that.

They also say were looking at chucking another 50 mil Watford's way for whippy winger Ismaila Sarr. I like that too.

Think Sarr is an absolute brilliant player.

Kessie and Zakaria both having 12 months left on their contracts should make them gettable.

Back