• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

My son just told me Milan are interested, you've got to love these stories, does someone sit at home with a bag of tiles with players and club names on and draw them out of a couple of bags?

They are reporting Milan had a conversation as well with Paratici now.

We are clearly shopping him around.

Expect hercules to report some itk within the next half hour of it.

It’s odd, actually, how quiet the fabulation factory has been lately. Maybe something to do with the scale of the new regime’s leaks to journalists, which leaves the bluffers uncertain what to amplify.

If we are selling Sissoko and question marks around Tanguy and his application. We will be a bit light in CM. Not been much apart from links to strikers mainly . Odd one but not enough to think we are seriously chasing one.

We need a creative midfielder. We lack it massively. Nobody in our side is a lock picker with their passing instinct. This is a concern moving forwards.

If we are selling Sissoko and question marks around Tanguy and his application. We will be a bit light in CM. Not been much apart from links to strikers.

We need a creative midfielder. We lack it massively. Nobody in our side is a lock picker with their passing instinct.

Sissoko and Winks are up for sale

Said it elsewhere, while it's good the clear out is in progress, we do look like we will end up squad light unless we bring in quite a few more players.

Sissoko and Winks are up for sale

Said it elsewhere, while it's good the clear out is in progress, we do look like we will end up squad light unless we bring in quite a few more players.

Think you will be correct and we will be light. Worrying as Lo Celso has been a bit injury prone . Injury’s could be even more costly than usual.

I suppose Skipp is a new addition.

if we intend to usually play a 3 man midfield you’d like to think we’d have 6 options?

Skipp
Hojberg
Dele
Lo Celso
Tanguy
Sissoko
Winks

so we could and probably sell one to accommodate Skipp.

if Sissoko goes we could possibly promote an academy player as 6th choice (John?) but Tanguy would have to be replaced with a senior pro imo. Unless the 4-3-3 has been a huge blag by Nuno and we have another formation up our sleeve!

if we intend to usually play a 3 man midfield you’d like to think we’d have 6 options?

Skipp
Hojberg
Dele
Lo Celso
Tanguy
Sissoko
Winks

if Sissoko goes we could possibly promote an academy player as 6th choice (John?) but Tanguy would have to be replaced with a senior pro imo. Unless the 4-3-3 has been a huge blag by Nuno and we have another formation up our sleeve!

Dele really isnt a midfielder though. If we're going 4-3-3 I would sell him

Dele really isnt a midfielder though. If we're going 4-3-3 I would sell him
I tend to agree, but he has played there in most of the pre season games so I was counting him as one of the more likely options under Nuno.

Skipp
Hojberg
Dele
Lo Celso
Tanguy
Sissoko
Winks

Sissoko is pretty much gone (similar to Aurier situation)
Winks likely to go and there has been some interest.

So your midfield will look more like

Skipp & PEH in more holding options
Lo Celso & Ndombele as the creative options
Bergwijn, Gil as your wide options
Lucas, Son, Dele as your attacking/goalscoring options

Back