• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

The Klopptomaniacs are really Klopptimistic at moment and expect their team to hand out a real Kloppering on Saturday.
As this is Liverpool fans we are talking about, there's a fine line between being a klopptomaniac and a cleptomaniac, if any...

There's only one Sandro…

This Sandro reads like a cheap Berahino. Quick, versatile forward who can play on either wing, as well as a Villa/Soldado fox-in-the-box.

Great. Sign him up!

Erm, anyone seen him play?:oops:

That's the point of all our new data analysts - Mackenzie, Mitchell and Metcalf. They don't even need to see him play - they just run their modelling and know he's going to be ace.

To be fair no one had ever seen Njie, and he's a similar profile to Sandro2 (price & age), and looks a good buy.

That's the point of all our new data analysts - Mackenzie, Mitchell and Metcalf. They don't even need to see him play - they just run their modelling and know he's going to be ace.

To be fair no one had ever seen Njie, and he's a similar profile to Sandro2 (price & age), and looks a good buy.
Hahhahahahha you cant possibly be serious..... no need to see him play.... thats a good one

Hahhahahahha you cant possibly be serious..... no need to see him play.... thats a good one

Someone (new Baldini?) will do later down the line. But the whole point of the data team is to narrow down a limitless field into a handful of options, where no-one else is seeing the upward trajectories they are projecting.

At least it's a realistic story (for once)

20YO, £10m, known to be available (assumed to be heading to Stoke), versatile/quick/mobile player etc.

Sounds a lot like our profile

Maybe, but for a guy who has played around a dozen games for the first team I will not get to worked up about a story in the Daily Fail.

Njie hadn't hit 40 apps.

It's far more likely that it will be someone like this, than us signing an established player for £25m and/or big wages to understudy Kane.

Werner and Ntep were apparently two others we looked at in the summer and might revisit.

No Kane replacement/understudy though - too short at 1.75m (just shorter than Eriksen and similar in height to N'Jie..)

There's no indication that Poch wants one. We weren't linked to anyone like that all summer. I think he prefers versatile forwards.

Sandro at least does sound like he can play CF. The Barca forums all compare him to David Villa.

There's no indication that Poch wants one. We weren't linked to anyone like that all summer. I think he prefers versatile forwards.
What do you mean? Kane is a versatile forward Who can play across the forward positions, we looked at plenty of those types

Njie hadn't hit 40 apps.

It's far more likely that it will be someone like this, than us signing an established player for £25m and/or big wages to understudy Kane.

Werner and Ntep were apparently two others we looked at in the summer and might revisit.

You are probably right about that and it would make sense in our position at the moment.

What do you mean? Kane is a versatile forward Who can play across the forward positions, we looked at plenty of those types

I thought glorygloryeze was getting at a traditional #9 as he mentioned Sandro not being tall enough.

My point is that we may buy a 3rd Son/Njie, rather than a younger Berbatov or Llorente

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't do anything in January.

I agree.

In fact I think our only unquestionable priorities will be to do something about Carroll and Dembele, as their contract situations (6 and 18 months respectively) will really hit their values if nothing happens this window.

Back