• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

Lille winger Eden Hazard raised temperatures on Twitter last night after failing to reveal which club he would be joining next season.
The Belgian wonderkid signed off in Ligue 1 with a hat-trick as Lille beat Nancy 4-1 before it was expected he would announce which club he would be leaving for.
Hazard, who scored 20 goals and set up 17 this season to help his side secure their qualification for next season's Champions League play-off, was named best Ligue 1 player for the second year in a row.

He has been courted by a host of Premier League clubs including Manchesters United and City and Champions League champions Chelsea.
Reports at the weekend suggested that Chelsea were prepared to break the bank to land the rising star, offering a five-year contract worth a staggering ?ú100million.
Following the game, the 21-year-old refused to give anything away but admitted Chelsea's Champions League victory had made him 'hesitate' over his final decision.
"As long as I've not put pen to paper, I won't say where I'm going," the Belgium international told Canal+.
"Chelsea makes you hesitate. They've won the Champions League and they'll be in it next season.
"For now nothing's been decided but it will be soon. Now I want to join up with the national team and then go on holiday. It'll do me a lot of good.
"It is possible that Chelsea's arrival at the negotiation table will delay things, as nothing is done," he added.
"My agent has met with Manchester and with Chelsea. They both give good offers and are both great clubs. I don't know. It's not been finalised yet."
The talented forward's stalling caused outrage on the social networking site with many accusing him of being a 'massive troll'.

400k a week?

oh fudge off.

That cannot be right. surely. Thats horrible, obscene.

Then again id be happy with 400k a YEAR let alone a week.

Why have we still got a thread running on this odious mercenary little troll? He ain't coming to Spurs and never ever was and yet we have a 49 page thread to the fluffy bunnies cuddling of the season.

Seriously, the way he's behaved I'm genuinely glad he won't be here.

Agree with Lost Mango - Can we please just close this thread with a final answer to the thread question..

Not us.

...and leave it at that.

Seriously, the way he's behaved I'm genuinely glad he won't be here.

Agree with Lost Mango - Can we please just close this thread with a final answer to the thread question..

Not us.

...and leave it at that.

Gotta say, I agree with this.

Any further rumours about him can go in the Transfer thread.

Back