• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

France forward Loic Remy could miss next month's European Championship after sustaining an adductor muscle injury during Olympique Marseille's Ligue 1 game against Auxerre on Sunday.

Remy, who asked to be replaced in the 50th minute after he suddenly had to stop running, suffered a "serious" injury, according to French tv channel Canal+.

He was poised to be named in France's preliminary squad for Euro 2012 when coach Laurent Blanc unveils his list of Ligue 1 players on Tuesday.

Remy, 25, took part in seven of France's 10 qualifying matches. He has 17 caps and has scored four goals for his country.

Well, that's not Ajax's official Twitter, so could be anything. But seems like we're close to signing him anyhow, which is good!

Tom Williams ‏ @tomwfootball

Hazard confirms he's going to Manchester - but doesn't say which club. "To Manchester, I've already said. The decision will be made soon."

Work with a Belgium guy and the word on the street there is it's city, he's good mates with Kompany, Hazard that is!

Not exactly ground breaking news as he's prob odds on to go there anyway but still !

Tom Williams ‏ @tomwfootball

Hazard confirms he's going to Manchester - but doesn't say which club. "To Manchester, I've already said. The decision will be made soon."

Well he's already said he'll be wearing blue next season so I presume he's project bound.
Some of his soundbites sounded like he was more interested in developing as a player first and building towards a move to Madrid/Barca whatever but it turns out he's a mercenary. Shame.

Well he's already said he'll be wearing blue next season so I presume he's project bound.
Some of his soundbites sounded like he was more interested in developing as a player first and building towards a move to Madrid/Barca whatever but it turns out he's a mercenary. Shame.

He'll fit in well with the Blue half of Manchester then.

Sounds like a top prick really, whoring himself out to just about any team in Europe who showed the slightest interest.

Not sure if people genuinely believed we stood a realistic chance as long as there are clubs out there willing to pay 150k/week + for squad players.

I hope he fudges out to pieces on the bench like the other Youtube fanboy toss-bank sensation Lukaku and his boyhood dream team move

Last edited:
Never mind, were going to resign hutton for 12m and use him as a right winger, harry will hail him and tell us he was a late developer

Hazard in ?ú400k a week ?ú90 million City transfer shocker.

Time to move on and pray the FFP rules will come into place and actually count for something.

Back