• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

Lol,,,,if Chelsea get Willian to keep us down they are hardly going to sell us Mata.

But Hulk would be great for us. As long as he can fit into the same team as Lamela...I understand they both like to come from the right? But if we can have Hulk as the Bale replacement and Lamela can create like Willian was supposed to, then great.

Mourinho said yesterday he doesn't mind selling players to rivals and he doesn't see it as that big a deal. If they get Eto'o we should bid for Lukaku or Ba on loan.

Mourinho said yesterday he doesn't mind selling players to rivals and he doesn't see it as that big a deal. If they get Eto'o we should bid for Lukaku or Ba on loan.

He's trying to impact Man United selling them Rooney, I don't think there's a chance in hell he sells us anyone.

Mourinho can say what he likes. He had no idea about Willian and Roman will not be selling any players to us. It's personal.

Do not ever want to see us deal with those ****s. I loved us telling them to **** off when they tried to get their stinking paws on Modric, and I`d like us to continue in that vein ad infinitum.

he's the oligarch's mouthpiece - i wonder if he had any say in willian. seemed to smug and played the emotional card a bit too much for a smart guy like mourinho.

Can you elaborate on this please? For example, what do you mean by 'too smug'? Since when has Mourinho had a 'maximum smugness level'?:lol:

Can you elaborate on this please? For example, what do you mean by 'too smug'? Since when has Mourinho had a 'maximum smugness level'?:lol:

i watched it twice and it seemed to me that he hadn't reahearsed his speech and was making words up along the way. no mention of anything analytical for a change, not about the player, not about gaps in the squad etc. all attention focused on the "gazump" - what Spurs should have done better etc. Not sure how I would feel if I were Willian, but definitely, not the most welcoming of announcements.

Mourinho can say what he likes. He had no idea about Willian and Roman will not be selling any players to us. It's personal.

Then we need to call him out on his comments then.. Get a dummy lub to set up a deal then come in with an offer 2m more. If they say no.. Then media will have its daggers out. Hopefully.

I think we should make cheeky bids for Lukaku and Mata just to try and destabilise the Chelsea scum for a change. No realistic chance of getting them unfortunately , but would be great. Maybe throw in Ade.

Similarity, offer for Coutinho at Liverpool. A great player IMO and perhaps offer them Sigi, as they apparently wanted him.

I think we should make cheeky bids for Lukaku and Mata just to try and destabilise the Chelsea scum for a change. No realistic chance of getting them unfortunately , but would be great. Maybe throw in Ade.

Similarity, offer for Coutinho at Liverpool. A great player IMO and perhaps offer them Sigi, as they apparently wanted him.

Wont really destabilise anything will it? We will put the bid in, the chelsea lads will look at who has bid and just have a giggle. If its the other way around unfortunately the players will gather around and say "Blimey you can get two extra bentleys a week"

Could test their resolve for Coutinho, it would take a massive bid to be considered serious. Would only do a deal at the last minute to prevent them from buying a suitable replacement.

Both are very unlikely, but I would think that signing Coutinho would prove even more difficult than Mata at this point for us.

Liverpool see us as direct competitors for top 4. I don't think Chelsea see us as that much of a league rival at this point.

Both are very unlikely, but I would think that signing Coutinho would prove even more difficult than Mata at this point for us.

Liverpool see us as direct competitors for top 4. I don't think Chelsea see us as that much of a league rival at this point.

True but I think they have one eye looking over their shoulder at us now, as the Willian transfer would seem to indicate. They didn't need Willian and doubly so if they are still after Rooney, who can play in that position too. A tactical transfer to stop us adding a creative spark to the solid platform we have now is my read. That or Abramovich was playing FIFA on his gold plated Xbox and got beaten by Shakhtar.

I agree that Coutinho will never happen, and Mata probably only 1% more likely.

True but I think they have one eye looking over their shoulder at us now, as the Willian transfer would seem to indicate. They didn't need Willian and doubly so if they are still after Rooney, who can play in that position too. A tactical transfer to stop us adding a creative spark to the solid platform we have now is my read. That or Abramovich was playing FIFA on his gold plated Xbox and got beaten by Shakhtar.

I agree that Coutinho will never happen, and Mata probably only 1% more likely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA

Back