• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Bolleaux

A player who looks like he is starting to reach te hype is Traore now at Borough

He is bossing us wing, beating me with ease and has pace galore

He looks like the player I hope sissoko could be... but he is 7 years younger I think and cost a fraction of the money... but Sherwood did want him when he was here
Let's get Teacher Tim back to help with our transfer policy. He loves the club.

A player who looks like he is starting to reach te hype is Traore now at Borough

He looks like the player I hope sissoko could be... but he is 7 years younger I think and cost a fraction of the money... but Sherwood did want him when he was here

He had some great bits and pieces of games for villa, him and Gueye would have been two I would have looked at.

Can't see it happening really, but before he went to utd he was one of the most exiting young players in the Dutch league with the ball at his feet. I'm not sure on his work ethic but some judicious use of nipple electrodes may sort out that problem.
But won't the battery pack slow him down?
Of course, we could use a solar powered hat in the summer.

You know what, I thought he killed us at times when he came for Boro when we won up there. watched him in a couple of games since and he is definitely a player I would be interested in for Spurs. Low centre of gravity and absolutely deadly on the break.

You know what, I thought he killed us at times when he came for Boro when we won up there. watched him in a couple of games since and he is definitely a player I would be interested in for Spurs. Low centre of gravity and absolutely deadly on the break.
He looked really exciting but with zero end product. Yes he went on 3 or 4 great runs only to round them off by taking a shot that went miles off target, take completely the wrong option and fail to attempt a pass to a better placed teammate, or attempt a pass only for it to be terribly executed. My only worry when he got the ball was that we would foul him and concede a free kick in a dangerous area or that one of ours would make a tackle on him and the tackle end up accidentally diverting the ball through to one of their players. It is quite likely that he will improve his end product as he gains experience, but I would say that he is at least a year away from being ready for a club at our level.

Well, the last line probably confirms it as bolleaux, but here goes anyhow..

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/11/08/spurs-and-everton-eye-bristol-citys-hordur-bjorgvin-magnusson/

Spurs and Everton eye Bristol City's Hordur Bjorgvin Magnusson

Tottenham and Everton are leading the chase for Bristol City star Hordur Bjorgvin Magnusson - who only moved to Ashton Gate in the summer, sources have confirmed to HITC Sport.

The 23-year-old Icelandic centre-half joined promotion chasing City from Italian giants Juventus, costing £2.5million - but Magnusson - who was part of his country's squad for Euro 2016 - is making big strides in the West Country with a string of highly impressive displays.

norwichs_cameron_jerome_and_bristol_citys_hordur_magnusson_in_ac_279028.jpg

Norwich's Cameron Jerome and Bristol City's Hordur Magnusson in action

Now HITC Sport has learned that up to a half-a-dozen Premier League clubs are hot on his trail and have scouts watching every City game.

Spurs and Everton are now weighing up January moves for the player, although they know they would have to pay over £10 million to land him.

Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino is considering moving on Austrian defender Kevin Wimmer on in January, and Magnusson could be the ideal replacement.

Back