• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Prediction Thread

To be fair, fairly recently Mason couldn't get in the team at Doncaster.

Sometimes loan players aren't played for political reasons. Other times the physical brutality of lower leagues just doesn't suit more technical players (Carroll got on quite badly at Derby for instance).

Thanks GB, but as a CB I would have thought you should be able to cope with the physical side of things? Midfield as with Mason I could understand a bit more....

Thanks GB, but as a CB I would have thought you should be able to cope with the physical side of things? Midfield as with Mason I could understand a bit more....

Young CBs struggle with their physicality more than any position. Male adults don't develop their full strength until more around 22-24 YO, which is why a lot of CBs start their careers by jobbing at FB (e.g. Dier at the moment).

It's hard to predict signings without repeating the already much repeated transfer target rumours.

To predict three players, I'll go with...

Emanuel Mammana
Carlos Bacca
And Marcos Astina

As these are wild guesses, but players who I think would be good signings, I will be surprised if I get 1 right!!

Young CBs struggle with their physicality more than any position. Male adults don't develop their full strength until more around 22-24 YO, which is why a lot of CBs start their careers by jobbing at FB (e.g. Dier at the moment).

Ok I'll take your word for it. I hope to see him play for us....

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Back