• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Trainer / Sneaker Thread

Air Max 1 anniversary year . Few releases due. I’ll be entering the raffles for the Europe pair. I’ve only managed to get the odd pair.

So rubbish that all decent trainers are limited. What happened to going into a shop and buying a pair there and then.

Air Max 1 anniversary year . Few releases due. I’ll be entering the raffles for the Europe pair. I’ve only managed to get the odd pair.

So rubbish that all decent trainers are limited. What happened to going into a shop and buying a pair there and then.

Air Max 1 are my fav trainer of all time and probably one of the most popular models of all time but they don't sell them in shops anymore, it's just bizarre. Can't even get bog standard colours.

Just looked up those Europe ones and it's for women only, WTF is that about.

Air Max 1 are my fav trainer of all time and probably one of the most popular models of all time but they don't sell them in shops anymore, it's just bizarre. Can't even get bog standard colours.

Just looked up those Europe ones and it's for women only, WTF is that about.

Oh what . Did not know that . Was after a pair not had any new ones for a while. I’d wear them anyway but Womens only go to a 9.I wear a 10

Think the pacific pair look nice . Bit out there.

Agreed on bog standard pairs in shops. Air max 1s look good in standard colours. Air max 1s are all I go after these days my favourite trainer of all time .

Oh what . Did not know that . Was after a pair not had any new ones for a while. I’d wear them anyway but Womens only go to a 9.I wear a 10

Think the pacific pair look nice . Bit out there.

Agreed on bog standard pairs in shops. Air max 1s look good in standard colours. Air max 1s are all I go after these days my favourite trainer of all time .

Yeah I looked it up after you mentioned it and saw this - https://sneakernews.com/2022/03/10/nike-air-max-1-air-max-day-2022-release-dates/

You can get air max 1's from Nike ID still but quite pricy, next time some decent ones come out I can actually get hold of I'll probably buy a couple of pairs to tide me over.

Just stumbled across this tread.. or should I say tread :D
I’m a trainer slag; 99% of my “habit” is Adidas retro stuff and some others. Retro from 808 and 80s.
Gazelles, rom, Leader, SL80s, TRX, LA trainer, Dublins, Malmo, Barcelona, Beckenbauer, Spezial and more. Diadira Borg Elite, Nike internationalist, Nike LDV

Just stumbled across this tread.. or should I say tread :D
I’m a trainer slag; 99% of my “habit” is Adidas retro stuff and some others. Retro from 808 and 80s.
Gazelles, rom, Leader, SL80s, TRX, LA trainer, Dublins, Malmo, Barcelona, Beckenbauer, Spezial and more. Diadira Borg Elite, Nike internationalist, Nike LDV
You buy from 80s causal clothing?

Always liked the look of the ZX but just never really found them in a colour I like.

I always buy a half size up in adidas as I find they run a bit small.
I’ve had quite a few pairs and in them I’m a 9.5 which is great when you can get half sizes

Anyone bought off stock x before ?
Accidentally bought some trainers and finding the whole process very painful.

These is you're wondering

s1-1.jpg

Anyone bought off stock x before ?
Accidentally bought some trainers and finding the whole process very painful.

These is you're wondering

s1-1.jpg

Stock X is legit and they will arrive as described. Interested to know how comfortable they are. They look comfortable, but would you offer first-hand experience?

@thfcsteff so the process was very smooth and from purchase to delivery 1 week, so quite impressed after all. NMD S1s are fantastic in the flesh and super comfortable, fair to say Im delighted with them, very unique looking.
Not an awful lot of room for any sock thickness.

Phil
On Tuesday you were " finding the whole process very painful."

By Friday you say "the process was very smooth"

Get a grip man!

Phil
On Tuesday you were " finding the whole process very painful."

By Friday you say "the process was very smooth"

Get a grip man!

Yep was very aware of that, but so glad you picked up on it aswell :sweatsmile:. Lets just swap the word painful with unknown and then the world is all correct again.

@thfcsteff so the process was very smooth and from purchase to delivery 1 week, so quite impressed after all. NMD S1s are fantastic in the flesh and super comfortable, fair to say Im delighted with them, very unique looking.
Not an awful lot of room for any sock thickness.

Excellent, thanks. By the time I read this, I had already taken the plunge anyway hahahahaha! But good to know...

Back