• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

tottenhamhotspur.com

Enter the Pitbull

Luke Young
Looks like the much-anticipated revamp is under way:

Dear ******,

You may have already heard about the new tottenhamhotspur.com coming soon.

One of the main features of the new site is the creation of My Spurs Account. The benefit of this new account means that you can use the same Client Reference Number and password to book tickets, manage/buy One Hotspur memberships, use the online Spurs Shop and access exclusive content on tottenhamhotspur.com.

We will be sending you more details about this as soon as the new tottenhamhotspur.com and the new My Spurs Account is up and running.

Kind Regards,
Tottenham Hotspur

New Official Website

Couldn't see a post on this (did search!)

Supposed to be unveiling today are they not? Says site will be down from this morning - afternoon been fine all day.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/new-website-coming-soon.html

Our all-new official website is scheduled to launch tomorrow (Thursday, January 26)!

The website has been developed using your feedback with our ultimate goal to create the best possible website for the growing number of fans that visit tottenhamhotspur.com each month.

We hope you will find a website that offers a greatly-enhanced online experience, making it easier to find everything you want from exclusive interviews with the players to all the Club news, from ticket details to membership and our online shop.

To share the excitement of match-day for all fans - including those who cannot make it to the game - the site will transform into a Match Centre on match-days. You can check out this innovative new feature for the first time on Friday night, when we travel to Watford in the FA Cup.

A key feature of the site will be a new single sign-on process that will let you access all areas of the site with one log-in ÔÇô no need to remember different log-ins and passwords. Our members and current registered users of our website, online store, e-ticketing and soccer schools will be emailed instructions about the single sign-on process tomorrow so please look out for this important information.

Please note that tottenhamhotspur.com will be off-line from 8am tomorrow until the afternoon whilst we launch the new site.

During this period we will keep you updated via the ClubÔÇÖs official Facebook and Twitter.

Once the new website is up and running we shall be working closely with Autonomy to make sure everything is fine. There may be a few teething problems, so please bear with us! We'll be working hard to make sure everything is up and running as quickly as possible.

We are keen to hear any feedback as we constantly look to improve, so if you have any comments please email us on new.website@tottenhamhotspur.com.

Anyways - all I know id they have made a single log in for everything - makes sense.

Looking forward to the 'matchday transformation'!

Thoughts and comments once it's live...

Can't be as good as the all new GG surely?!

Not quite sure why it is down... correct me if i'm wrong but surely this is how you would make a new site...

=> Design new site
=> Code new site
=> Test new site on internal network
=> Replace old site with new site

In my mind that should be a downtime of about half an hour max?

Should only take a couple of minutes if they've prepared. The index.html will need replacing, most stuff will be new.

Not keen on the word 'Arsen' being very visible by Bale's elbow... now had they just adjusted it to 'Arse' we could've all laughed... but I think they missed a trick!

Not quite sure why it is down... correct me if i'm wrong but surely this is how you would make a new site...

=> Design new site
=> Code new site
=> Test new site on internal network
=> Replace old site with new site

In my mind that should be a downtime of about half an hour max?

The one thing that I think would make it take this long is if they've changed their DNS servers, which take a while to propagate through the interwebs.

Changing over a website can be a complete clam. Going to from a test database to a live database, ensuring links work...there's many possible explanations for the delay.

Same here... I don't got one! unless that's the teething problems they mentioned...
i'm sure a brick glad I got m Stoke tickets yesterday, and didn't wait till today...!

Back