• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Wolfsberger OMT

Bergwyn is quite simply getting worse every time I see him!

Sissoko was not so bad. The pelanty was dumb!
Yes, because the pass to him was stupid! It was shot at him, and he was under pressure! There were plenty of other options! You don't ping a pass to a player under pressure on the edge of your own penalty box, right in front of goal.

I'm loosing patience with Mouriniho not playing Bale and I hope he,s in the squad to play west ham..then we will know
whats really happening with him and Bale!

I'm loosing patience with Mouriniho not playing Bale and I hope he,s in the squad to play west ham..then we will know
whats really happening with him and Bale!
Bale isn't up to playing 90 especially not in a big PL game !!
I do hope he starts him and Dele though on Sunday along with Kane and Son

Bale isn't up to playing 90 especially not in a big PL game !!
I do hope he starts him and Dele though on Sunday along with Kane and Son

Sunday will be -> PEH, Ndombele, Lamela, Son, Kane, Bale, no room for Dele (and his performance made a case, but didn't force it)

Sunday will be -> PEH, Ndombele, Lamela, Son, Kane, Bale, no room for Dele (and his performance made a case, but didn't force it)
I don't know, Dele wasn't amazing, but Lamela isn't undroppable. I think Dele showed he can do enough of the defensive side to get a start. Whatever Jose thinks of Dele's form, he'd love to have him playing to his potential, so maybe he will use last night as a springboard.

I don't know, Dele wasn't amazing, but Lamela isn't undroppable. I think Dele showed he can do enough of the defensive side to get a start. Whatever Jose thinks of Dele's form, he'd love to have him playing to his potential, so maybe he will use last night as a springboard.

Lamela isn't undroppable, and I fully expect he will give way to a fit Gio (when Gio returns)

Don't want to do this conversation again (not with you, but others will jump on this), in my opinion for what Jose wants in the position (a bit of bite, cycling possession, demanding the ball, moving forward), right now Lamela is doing the best out of the options tried. I'd be surprised to see Dele start Sunday, yes to next Wednesday and if he plays well again, then he may be pushing for that spot.

Lamela isn't undroppable, and I fully expect he will give way to a fit Gio (when Gio returns)

Don't want to do this conversation again (not with you, but others will jump on this), in my opinion for what Jose wants in the position (a bit of bite, cycling possession, demanding the ball, moving forward), right now Lamela is doing the best out of the options tried. I'd be surprised to see Dele start Sunday, yes to next Wednesday and if he plays well again, then he may be pushing for that spot.
You're just fishing for @Baleforce likes aren't you. :D

I think moura has impressed mourinho in the no 10 position.

PEH...Ndombele
Bale...Moura...Son
Kane

Nice balance to that imo.
Even on his bad days Moura always gives high workrate, having him central might help cover for Bale etc.

Son + Moura + Bale behind Kane would be like putting together a band and choosing 3 lead guitarists

They all played yesterday and Moura made an impact running from deep and he has a higher defensive output than the other two.

Back