• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs West Ham OMT ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Modric THFC

Jimmy McCormick
Should be rest players at home against West Ham on Saturday before Ajax on Tuesday?
Or wait and rest players away to Bournemouth the next weekend before Ajax away on Wednesday?

Edit: An OMT? oh FFS.

ZzgBPf4.png

Llorente weirdly is needed against Ajax and he can't play three games in 8 days.
West Ham play everything through Rice in midfield. Sit Dele Alli on him when he doesnt have the ball. Same job Dele did against Jorginho against Chelsea. Foyth deserves another run out at right back after the City performance. Take whichever of Dier or Wanyama is needed for Ajax off early for Skipp.

8yweYhK.png

West Ham's away from is poor but this is the biggest game of their season. Jack Wheelchair has got himself back fit for his personal cup final.

Last edited:
Should be rest players at home against West Ham on Saturday before Ajax on Tuesday?
Or wait and rest players away to Bournemouth the next weekend before Ajax away on Wednesday?

As difficult as it might be I would rest some for west ham, this could be a once in a life time chance against Ajax, they will be well rested and we need to do everything we can. I would rest players and then hope we do enough to get over the line in the league in the last games.

As difficult as it might be I would rest some for west ham, this could be a once in a life time chance against Ajax, they will be well rested and we need to do everything we can. I would rest players and then hope we do enough to get over the line in the league in the last games.
Very difficult call, still not sure we can afford to rest players at all. But seeing that Son is not available at home, and that Sissoko and perhaps Winks and Lamela might well be back for the return in Amsterdam, I would make sure to have at least 11 good and (sort of) rested players available for the home game next week.

So play the likes of KWP and Skipp for West Ham, at least for the first 60 mins. Janssen maybe for the final 30 mins if things are going well.

No way we should rest against West ham. They will be up for the game, if we take it lightly it wont go our way. We have had some results that help us. We can even lose a game now if results stay the same and still stay in the top 4. But I dont want us to take that chance. Everton on the last game could now be a tricky game. Better to get it done against the Spammers and Bournemouth then we can rest players for the final maybe ;)

No chance Poch will rest many players. Perhaps if they have a small knock.
Plenty need games. Winks and Dier are desperate to get some league action.
But we need to keep momentum, not get tonked at home in our shiny new stadium against Caravan FC.

Note. Barring a miracle.
Arse lost 2 in 2
Utd lost 2 in 2
Cheats drew
GTFI

Yes, I agree, momentum is worth everything right now. But I don't think KWP for Trippier or Skipp for Wanyama would make such a big difference for the team. It would for those individual players.

No. Get the game won and let’s go 9 clear of united, 7 clear of scum and 6 clear of Chelsea. Then rest a few against Bournemouth If the results to our way. No way we get a positive result against West Ham who always put in a superhuman performance against us if we rest players. Son for example is suspended against Ajax so he HAS to play.

The pressure is off us at least a little given the results tonight. I’m just glad everyone else dropped points at the weekend as we would have been even more desperate to beat Brighton. I really do think last weekend and this weekend could be the key for us.

--------------------------Lloris--------------------------
---Sanchez---Alderweireld---Vertonghen
Trippier--------------------------------------Davies
-------------Dele-------Dier-----Eriksen-----------
------------------Moura---------------------------------
--------------------------------Son-----------------------

Subs: Gazza, Rose, Foyth, Wanyama, Skipp, Llorente, Janssen

Or....
--------------------Lloris----------------------
Trippier--Toby-----Vertonghen--Rose
----------------Dier----Wanyama-------------
Son--------------Dele------------Eriksen
-------------------Llorente-------------------

Subs: Gazza, Foyth, Sanchez, Davies, Skipp, Moura, Janssen

What the fudge is this then? @Modric THFC trying to de-rail our season yet again.

This should be a simple victory as West Ham will be under the illusion they can actually out-play us in a football match, thus will be wide open for smashing.

I hope we fans show them what an atmosphere is too.

No resting players unless it is absolutely necessary. Get this game won and we can then afford to rest a few v Bournemouth away, to go and then finish the job in the 2nd leg against Ajax.

edit - my team would be:

-------------lloris
trippier---toby----vert---rose
---------wanyama---dier
--moura------dele------eriksen
---------------son

Last edited:
Back