• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs The Scum

Lets hope all the Gods are smiling on Tottenham today. Worship the Golden badger.

57841aa6515b56d0db7eb256dc0690f7.gif

Oh my gosh this topic started with Islam = race. Let's get it clear.

Had it been about Catholic priests and child abuse I would have focused on that. ANY abuse of humanity is vile and child abuse, child marriage, paedophilia is down right the worst form.

And yes I've slammed Islam in my opinion for its rhetoric regarding humanity.

Nope, it started with a specific case of calling out a poster who uses Islam as a smokescreen for spouting racial and prejudiced flimflam and has a history of goading Muslim posters. Let’s be clear.

You’ve then taken it upon yourself to be some weird, whining freedom fighter for thought and speech and to peddle your anti-Islam rhetoric (which absolutely no one has tried to stop you from doing). And people are calling you out for it. Just own and accept the education you’ve received in this thread rather than getting more and more unhinged.

Also, another teachable moment for you. Saying ‘I don’t hate Muslims I just feel sorry for them’ is a real prickish thing to say when two of them specifically in this thread had treated your ridiculous comments with dignity and patience.

Basic and not true in the slightest. How about learning from imams and what they have to advocate, what qualifications does Luton have vs Islamic scholars. You can openly read and see what they have to say online.

I look at the life of mohammad and 100% disagree. Simple.

My qualification being I'm a Muslim and I'm very well read about it. But it hardly matters. You have a problem here mate. I hope you can find it within you to fix your hatred or just admit it exists at least.

My qualification being I'm a Muslim and I'm very well read about it. But it hardly matters. You have a problem here mate. I hope you can find it within you to fix your hatred or just admit it exists at least.

Well in the same definition people with extreme views of reading the quran will say that they qualify also no?

I dont have a problem at all, I don't hate just very strongly disagree with what's written in religious text which is against humanity ... ALL text btw.

For example when the Rohingya had been displaced it was wrong, when Palestinians are losing their land day by day its wrong, when coptic Christians in Egypt are being persecuted its wrong etc ....

Well in the same definition people with extreme views of reading the quran will say that they qualify also no?

I dont have a problem at all, I don't hate just very strongly disagree with what's written in religious text which is against humanity ... ALL text btw.

For example when the Rohingya had been displaced it was wrong, when Palestinians are losing their land day by day its wrong, when coptic Christians in Egypt are being persecuted its wrong etc ....

We don't disagree. It's Bhuddists who are doing genocide to Uighurs and Rohingya. It's Christians in parts of Africa. I mean Blair and Bush claimed Jesus for Iraq. But you have more hatred for Islam based on some Muslims and excuse the others.

We don't disagree. It's Bhuddists who are doing genocide to Uighurs and Rohingya. It's Christians in parts of Africa. I mean Blair and Bush claimed Jesus for Iraq. But you have more hatred for Islam based on some Muslims and excuse the others.

No I have a strong distaste for any script that divides and discriminates against people.

I based my comments on what ive read in the quran and hadiths by Sahi Bukhari who is known as the go to scholar actually.

I also don't like the narrative that comes out of Islamic dominant countries where homosexuals, people of other religions not being to openly worship, freedom of speech comes into play.

If I drew a cartoon of mohammad I wouldn't expect a backlash if I lived in the UK vs let's say Morocco who are pretty Liberal.

So this narrative that it's muslims or only Islam let's put that to bed as I wouldnt get probably not even a whisper if I was critical if the bible or Jesus in Christian countries.

Anyway enjoy your weekend I think we've got to agree to disagree. BUT I have not excused others, this topic turned into race on which I said Islam is not a race and any theology should be open to critique.

No I have a strong distaste for any script that divides and discriminates against people.

I based my comments on what ive read in the quran and hadiths by Sahi Bukhari who is known as the go to scholar actually.

I also don't like the narrative that comes out of Islamic dominant countries where homosexuals, people of other religions not being to openly worship, freedom of speech comes into play.

If I drew a cartoon of mohammad I wouldn't expect a backlash if I lived in the UK vs let's say Morocco who are pretty Liberal.

So this narrative that it's muslims or only Islam let's put that to bed as I wouldnt get probably not even a whisper if I was critical if the bible or Jesus in Christian countries.

Anyway enjoy your weekend I think we've got to agree to disagree. BUT I have not excused others, this topic turned into race on which I said Islam is not a race and any theology should be open to critique.

I have asked you tell me which Hadeeths in Bukhari you have been quoted on your anti Islam sites as I assume you aren't fluent in Arabic.

Also Bukhari is a book of a supposed sayings of the prophet collected around a century after his death that may or may not be accurate and are not a legal or theological treatise. It's literally a collection of statements. Now it is considered very accurate but its not considered to be revelation. Also it is only a Sunni source and is out right rejected by Shia as a book of fabrications.

And dude nobody has an issue with you criticising Islam. You are saying you have a bigger issue with Islam but only because of some Muslims. And that you don't have an issue with Christianity although the Bible says kill gays too because Christians are nice and so was Jesus even though some Christian countries have outlawed homosexuality.

I was going answer this but @LutonSpurs has done so.

I will again just ask you to answer the questions I posed. Not sure why you are scared to do so?

And dude nobody has an issue with you criticising Islam. You are saying you have a bigger issue with Islam but only because of some Muslims. And that you don't have an issue with Christianity although the Bible says kill gays too because Christians are nice and so was Jesus even though some Christian countries have outlawed homosexuality.

No not because of Muslims its the quran mate I've said that many times.

But not the bible which says kill gays?

Again one does not make the other right... both out of order massively. However I will say it again, cant remember too many homosexuals being flogged or killed in countries that base their laws on the bible.

Put it this way whatever verse or stance we have on the script there is something there strong enough to influence enough people to accept it as ok to kill homosexuals.

If any religion had a verse like. Don't kill, don't do to others as you wouldn't like done to yourself, don't judge etc ... the world would have their perfect religion no?

Again one does not make the other right... both out of order massively. However I will say it again, cant remember too many homosexuals being flogged or killed in countries that base their laws on the bible.

Put it this way whatever verse or stance we have on the script there is something there strong enough to influence enough people to accept it as ok to kill homosexuals.

If any religion had a verse like. Don't kill, don't do to others as you wouldn't like done to yourself, don't judge etc ... the world would have their perfect religion no?

These aren't all Muslim countries.

https://www.humandignitytrust.org/lgbt-the-law/map-of-criminalisation/

The Christian ones get it from the Bible mate.

I don't know which ones punish by death but it's illegal in a load of places and Islam isn't a consistent factor.

I heartily look forward to you continuing this written critique and employing it with other religions/faiths.

@Gazza ...I'll take it that you didn't see this question, so asking again in good faith.

Do you know Iran's history? Do you know why it is where it is? Do you know why Islamic extremists have risen throughout the Middle East and parts of Asia? When were you in Iran if you don't mind me asking, and for how long?

Reactions: DTA
Back